Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Death Before Dishonour
1,430 Posts
As exciting as it should be to receive a Warhammer 40,000 movie, after looking at the screenshots and Empire video I can't help but feel that GW would have had more luck in 75 minutes of Relic/THQ CGI, as honestly when you compare the two the CGI produced for the Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine and Dawn of War II games seems superior to the work done by Codex Pictures, with this. The detail, graphically speaking, seems dull, almost unfinished to me, as well as some horrific proportions on some of the marines. Most noticed here on Image 14 of 21.

I guess we have to take the good with the bad. We got our first 40k movie, and yes it fell short of some expectations.

Grish

·
Death Before Dishonour
1,430 Posts
Well at the moment I have no intention of purchasing it (visually I am a bit put off, plus cost + shipping and handling to Aus), but I will happily purchase it a later date, if it is given a good review.

Grish

·
Death Before Dishonour
1,430 Posts
PLAY NICE CHILDREN OR MOTHER WILL HAVE TO GIVE YOU BOTH SPANKINGS!

Each is allowed to have and have represented their own opinion, one cannot have another's opinion forced upon them (usually) and if someone doesn't like your opinion, tough shit, it's yours and you'll darn well stick to it.

Grish

·
Death Before Dishonour
1,430 Posts
Judging by the Empire video it's Ultramarines killing Chaos (possibly Black Legion). The Imperial Fists pop in for a nice afternoon cup of tea and some cake, fuck some shit up and go back to searching for Iron Warrior face to punch in. Oh and something to do with honour, so yeah we'll see what happens.

Grish

[wooo cracked the 1k mark, now on 1k +1 :p]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts