1 - 20 of 191 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Death Before Dishonour
1,430 Posts
As exciting as it should be to receive a Warhammer 40,000 movie, after looking at the screenshots and Empire video I can't help but feel that GW would have had more luck in 75 minutes of Relic/THQ CGI, as honestly when you compare the two the CGI produced for the Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine and Dawn of War II games seems superior to the work done by Codex Pictures, with this. The detail, graphically speaking, seems dull, almost unfinished to me, as well as some horrific proportions on some of the marines. Most noticed here on Image 14 of 21.

I guess we have to take the good with the bad. We got our first 40k movie, and yes it fell short of some expectations.

Grish

·
Registered
825 Posts
I'm still holding out for this, Dan Abnett wrote the story for it so it ahs awesome potential.

I agree on the animation though, it's been fucking awful what they're released so far, the 2 trailers have been shit.

Fingers crossed for superb stroy arc that can suck me in so I don't notice how ropey it is to look at.

·
Premium Member
12,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Death Before Dishonour
1,430 Posts
Well at the moment I have no intention of purchasing it (visually I am a bit put off, plus cost + shipping and handling to Aus), but I will happily purchase it a later date, if it is given a good review.

Grish

·
Registered
277 Posts
as it seems you cant slam this shit movie.....WOW ITS AWESOME THE CGI LOOKS REALLY GOOD....voice acting BAD apart from like one guy who is cool (the old guy:s)
the armor does look like crayon! and sesame street are likely to be apart of the voice acting team....if you dont like me hating on this movie then thats your problem.

·
Registered
328 Posts
I like it *ducks for cover*

tbh it looks like i thought it would and i'm not complaining nice to see the IP given some love to broaden the fluff and potential exposure to a wider audience

:wink:

·
Registered
277 Posts
So i can never criticise anything then?...stfu
I can hate on this all I like they finally make a movie
1. they make it about marines
2. obviously dont throw enough money at it
3. only get 1 good actor...think there might be another guy who is good

BUT IN THE LAND OF VAZ EVERYTHING IS ALL EMO AND BUNNY RABBITS...just leave me alone dickbag

·
Premium Member
12,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I don't know. I understand the basic of punctuation and grammar, and am adequately "high and mighty" (to use your description of me) enough to know that you don't even have a comeback.

Henceforth, in the law of the playground, by which rules you seem to like to play, I declare myself the winner. By all means, feel free to keep your mouth well and truely closed - and not another word will be said.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Death Before Dishonour
1,430 Posts
PLAY NICE CHILDREN OR MOTHER WILL HAVE TO GIVE YOU BOTH SPANKINGS!

Each is allowed to have and have represented their own opinion, one cannot have another's opinion forced upon them (usually) and if someone doesn't like your opinion, tough shit, it's yours and you'll darn well stick to it.

Grish

·
Registered
277 Posts
comeback to what? all you said was "care to finish" you might be even more retarded than me.....hard to do but i think you may have pulled it of congrats!!!:D:D:D

·
Registered
5,934 Posts
I don't know. I understand the basic of punctuation and grammar, and am adequately "high and mighty" (to use your description of me) enough to know that you don't even have a comeback.

Henceforth, in the law of the playground, by which rules you seem to like to play, I declare myself the winner. By all means, feel free to keep your mouth well and truely closed - and not another word will be said.
not very good at this are you? :/
Both of you shut the fuck up, your giving me a bloody headache.

1 - 20 of 191 Posts