Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there!

I'm super new to the 40k fandom, and despite being really shy I'm really excited to be here!

Although I am looking to get into the model-making side of things (yay sculpting!) I'm primarily an artist (ish), and i'm looking to draw much, much more 40k artwork in the future, as well as getting involved with any RP going as I love creative writing.

In terms of preferred armies, i'm not entirely sure who to collect yet, as i'm currently just absorbing delicious lore and fluff like a sponge before I make a decision. I do have to admit though I like daemonettes, and I reckon I could do a pretty good job on converting the Masque of Slaanesh. Only time will tell though, and i'll be sure to post all my adventures in sculpting and painting.

Feel free to drop me a message!

·
Premium Member
2,422 Posts
Hullo hullo and welcome!

If you'd like a good intro to the fluff, have a read of the first three Horus Heresy books and then give 'Fulgrim' a crack. That'll set you up for a good glimpse into the 'mankind's origin' in our sci fi world.

I'm told that the RP threads are pretty dynamic on here as well, so I'd recommend checking these out as well!

·
Registered
253 Posts
Welcome to Heresy. May the Gods of Chaos shine their love onto you and transform you into the creature of their love.

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
Welcome aboard, Brushie! :good:

Hope you have a blast on here, and I look forward to seeing what you come up with. :)

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts