Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Slave to Heresy!
8,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What are your predictions on the big fight this weekend?

Bisping vs Evans

I think Bisping needs an impressive victory to shed the bad press hung over from a terrible decision that saw him win the previous fight. A part of me wants to see him lose to make up for the Robbery Matt Hamill had to endure...

·
Premium Member
4,376 Posts
I think Evans will win as long as he comes out strong. Not all timid like he did against Ortiz that got him a draw.

It would be nice to see Bisping get a decisive victory. But he seems to have problems with some of the tougher opponents.

I really like both guys so it will be interesting to see who gets the victory but my guess would be Evans.

·
Premium Member
2,648 Posts
I'm in agreement here... Evans has done much better against the tougher opponents than has Bisping. I've actually been quite dissapointed in Bisping's fights, while Evans (even though I seriously doubted him at first) has become a die hard contender. Maybe things will change with this fight for Bisping?

·
Premium Member
2,602 Posts
Mate the crowds at these things consist of 95% chav wankers who are usually at home at football matches. therefore they were exstatic that bisping won, even though he didn't deserve it. Myself and BigRich sat there in silence, with a look of disappointment on our faces, and my phone beeped with a message from my bro saying "omg, thats bullshit".

1 - 7 of 7 Posts