3,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From Bols:

"Warhammer 40,000 Summer Campaign this year:

Sororitas and Space marines are the Imperial side

Tzeentch is the focus of the antagonists with multiple new kits:

– Plastic Lord of Change

– New Tzeentch Daemon unit

– New Tzeentch CSM unit (perhaps new plastic Thousand Sons – Rubric Marines)

Look for this campaign on the far side of WFB 9th which is occurring earlier in the year."

That might be bogus, but after the DV set, the Orks & wolf set and the Angels and space critters set...could make sense. Maybe GW is making a boxed set twice a year. If this is true, i'm buying this tzeentch + sororitas box...

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
awww... :cray:

·
Jeepers
1,354 Posts
Moaning is more of a Slaanesh thing. With Thousand Sons you just hear dust on the wind because no one plays them.
I didn't think many people played Tzneetch either? It always seems to be Khorne, Nurgle, or Undivided. Unless you're either an avid Slaanesh or Tzneetch player I rarely see either get actually played.

If they released God books for Chaos marines, I'd snap Tzneetch/Thousand Sons book right up, I just don't like the rest of the other Chaos stuff. It's sad but I think best way to get Thousand Sons stuff will be to just wait for Prospero to come out in the Horus Heresy FW stuff, and transfer it to 40k.

·
Premium Member
6,385 Posts
I didn't think many people played Tzneetch either? It always seems to be Khorne, Nurgle, or Undivided. Unless you're either an avid Slaanesh or Tzneetch player I rarely see either get actually played.

If they released God books for Chaos marines, I'd snap Tzneetch/Thousand Sons book right up, I just don't like the rest of the other Chaos stuff. It's sad but I think best way to get Thousand Sons stuff will be to just wait for Prospero to come out in the Horus Heresy FW stuff, and transfer it to 40k.
Tzeentch Daemons get some love for the Daemon Factory silliness.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Thousand sons are fun to play. I just wish that they would give them more options other than AP3 bolters and a lvl1 sorc. That and the point cost to play them.

·
Registered
564 Posts
I love my Thousand Sons army and play it quite a lot. although we house rule it about the slow and purposeful to "while the unit has a sorcerer attached to it, they are relentless" that seems to balance them out quite well. So a shooting only army can fire overwatch :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts