Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Love it. Not bothered about Chaos in AoS anymore but I think I have just found the base for a CSM Sorcerer conversion.

LotN

·
Registered
53 Posts
Man, not usually into fantasy but this guy looks pretty great, the head especially.

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
Erm, I'm not that excited about it - I think they set the bar a bit too high with the new Chaos Knights.

This guy is alright.

·
Premium Member
5,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The Tzeentch Sorcerer's price has been revealed; he will cost 30 Euroes or £24. Also for anyone whose been paying attention to the Battletome: Everchosen reveals, it has also been confirmed that the Gaunt Summoner listed in the army book is in fact this guy.

Not awful considering the size of the figure and the impressive nature of it after all.

LotN

·
Registered
585 Posts
He's a nice model, but if summoning is his thing then he won't get much use as most tournaments and gaming groups ban summoning stuff.

He reminds me of the creature from Pan's Labyrinth.

·
Closet Dictator
3,428 Posts
I actually really like this one, I think the paint scheme is a bit too pale for it though, would like to see some other painters effort on it!

·
Registered
373 Posts
Not a fan personally (not surprising myself I collect Khorne and green skins).
Just not a fan of the design in general though honestly. Interesting that he was essentially teased with the "Archaon Books" from black library, he was the artwork for one of the covers.
£24 is wet reasonable for him price wise, gives me hope for the price of the sexy new slayer I've seen.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts