-Breath of Chaos
-Master of Sorcery
-We are Legion
Herald of Tzeench-110
-Chariot of Tzeench
-Breath of Chaos
-Master of Sorcery
-We are Legion
While I always wanted the breath Tzheralds to be good you'll usually be better off giving them bolt since they are so poor in H2H. And since they have gaze they are perfectly fine at moving down marines.

Elites
Flamers of Tzeench- 105
Flamers of Tzeench- 105
Flamers of Tzeench- 105
No good mono Tzeentch list should leave without them.
Troops
(10)Pink Horrors of Tzeench-175
-Changeling
(10)Pink Horrors of Tzeench-170
Very expensive. Just make them 6 or 7 strong and give them all bolt and you should have a very versatile troop choice.

Heavy Support
Daemon Prince-165
-Mark of Tzeench
-Master of Sorcery
-Iron Hide
Daemon Prince-165
-Mark of Tzeench
-Breath of Chaos
-Iron Hide
Daemon Prince-165
-Mark of Tzeench
-Breath of Chaos
-Iron Hide
Uhhmmm...These guys aren't all that great. Breath is only good on flying princes and the one with Master is hopefully a mistake. The Hide could be skipped in favour of a more agressive approach (by that I mean more flamer friendly) so they would be more like a Doom Siren NM. Jump in, flame them, then beat them senseless in CC.

Pondering dropping some pink horrors for more upgrades on the Daemon princes. including Unholy might and possibly daemonic flight. :ireful2:

Demonic Assault Groups
Group A:3xFlamers, 3xDaemon Princes, Changleings group.
Group B:5xPink Horrors, 2xHeralds of Tzeench

:biggrin:
T/S have a good suggestion. Fateweaver! Normally I very much dislike the expensive SC's but in mono Tzeentch at this points level your dudes really need an edge and the big, blind Chicken Mcnugget could provide that.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts