Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just curious as there is not a clearcut answer, but could I equip a carnifex with both crushing claws and a heavy venom cannon? the stat box says you can replace 1 pair of scything talons with claws, and the monstrous bio weapons says I can replace any pair of scything talons with a weapon in the list, which includes HVC, just curious if there is a rule I missed any where that says no cant do that

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
this is my 2nd carnifex, I wanted one that was a heavy heavy support, bit of a point sink, but strong at range and a wrecking machine vs vehicles

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i have another carnifex from the deathstorm baal set, he has scything talons and STC, this one i want to be able to hit hard against single targets like characters or elites at range, and deal damage to things like tanks and dreadnoughts with the CC

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I am definitely considering magnetizing both this carnifex and my hive tyrant, i'd like to be able to switch between a flyrant and a normal HT, i plan on getting the wrath of the hive mind set as well for a tervigon and another HT, build one as a swarmlord and one as flyrant/hive

1 - 5 of 5 Posts