Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
*Hive mind informing all tyranid biomorphs* Hive ship Behemoth is under attack! Prepare for boarding. A small hole in the flesh of the ships organic mass of fleshy hull opens to be boarded by imperial troops to try and capture a small hive mind consciousness inside a special containment unit. They succeed and they brought it to a small world after they destroyed Hive fleet Behemoth, but unfortunately they didn't notice a small group of eggs implanted in the ducts of the ship. As they studied the growing hive mind, they fail to pickup the cry of the mind to the eggs. The eggs awoke and hatched, and the new brood of hormogaunts were hungry and got outside into the abundantly filled uncivilized jungle planet, and this meant lots of food for the fast growing hormogaunts. As soon as they were large, the imperial security was no match for them and they broke inside and created a red harvest to find their new hive mind. As soon as they could, they started growing the brood and started growing a hive ship.Because of the hive mind, the phykers couldn't send telepathic messages and the high command became worried. By the time they had arrive the planet was stripped of all life and the new hive fleet codename "Basilisk" was born.

That's my fluff, anyway.

Tell me what you think!:biggrin:

:EDIT: i change the story to fit the timeline better.

·
Registered
125 Posts
you might like a short story, in let the galaxy burn ,the title is in the belly of the beast and i think it was done by William King. King really likes the Space Wolfs...alot lol

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Hive ship Behemoth. Did I read this right?:victory: I think you need to revise your fluff, but good try!

·
Registered
488 Posts
Stop bumping it. It's all wrong. All of it. Every single detail. I'm sorry I have to tell you this.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts