-Lascannon and TL Plasma
-EA

Assault squad-295
-Meltagun x2
-Power weapon
-Razorback
-Lascannon and TL Plasma
-EA

In this list you combat squad the assault marines keep both meltaguns back and take the sarge and 4 marines, with Seth in one group and the Priest in the other. And you know all about Furioso librarians wings and CC.

Second list is as follows.

Commander Dante-225

Assault squad-220
-Power weapon
-Infernus pistol

Sanguinary guard-240
-Chapter banner
-Infernus pistol

Scout squad-100
-Locator beacon

Stormraven-215
-EA

Alright as for the second list Dante and the Sanguinary guard come in on the Stormraven through DS. Scouts find a nice piece of cover and chill with their locator beacon and wait for company to arrive. After Dante has been unleashed the Raven goes at least 12 inches every turn.

·
Registered
4,252 Posts
Top list I dislike having the 5 men left out in the open basically. you drop them you can get a 5 man assault squad, razorback, extra armour and a few goodies for the unit. Yes you drop to one melta a squad but within the transports they can't fire so it's not necessary, especially as you have the lascannons etc on the razorbacks.

Second list I dislike the infernus pistols. you're paying more for less range with it. I think it'd be better to lose the one CC attack and go for the meltaguns. also I think in 1k that army is very small you're going for lots of big shiny units(raven, guard, dante) and that'll make you suffer in the long run....

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
These are just additional lists I've been think of and these are for a GW campaign. Capturing planets gets you bonuses so I'm playing with what planets I have, 2 +1 to armor saves one that confers +1 armor to a vehicle face A planet that gives 1 squad FNP and +1 BS to one squad along with a few other that I wont use at 1k.

Gabriel Seth-160

Sanguinary priest-75
-Power weapon

Furioso dreadnought-175
-Librarian

Assault squad-180
-Meltagun
-Power weapon
-Razorback
-Lascannon and TL Plasma
-EA

Assault squad-180
-Meltagun
-Power weapon
-Razorback
-Lascannon and TL Plasma
-EA

Vanguard veteran squad-230
-Jump pack
-Melta bomb
-Power weapon

two +2 armor save squads. Seths razorback with armor 11 all around +1 BS to whatever and I can have both assault squads with FNP. Along with the lol I'm front armor 14 Furioso.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Commander Dante-225

Assault squad-225
-Power weapon
-Meltagun x2

Sanguinary guard-230
-Chapter banner

Scout squad-100
-Locator beacon

Stormraven-215
-EA

+1 to vehicle armor is less of a concern in this game but the +1 to armor saves I can have either +2 scouts or +3 scouts and +2 marines along with FNP. I'm not convinced by my sanguinary guard but I know they can destroy people, I've considered replacing the guard with vanguard vets.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts