Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just an idea for an army, doubt its competitive but just curious as to what people will say:

Warboss, Powerklaw, Bosspole, Attack Squig, Cybork Body & Eavy Armour - 120 points.

Warboss, Big Choppa, Bosspole, Shoota/Rokkit Launcha, Cybork Body & Eavy Armour - 90 points.

11 Ork Boyz, Big Shoota, Trukk with Reinforced Ram & Wreckin Ball - 121 points.

11 Ork Boyz, Big Shoota, Nob with Powerklaw, Trukk with Reinforced Ram & Wreckin Ball - 182 points.

12 Ork Boyz, Big Shoota, Nob with Powerklaw & Bosspole, Trukk with Reinforced Ram & Wreckin Ball - 187 points.

12 Ork Boyz, Big Shoota, Nob with Powerklaw & Bosspole, Trukk with Reinforced Ram & Wreckin Ball - 187 points.

12 Shootas, Big Shoota, Nob with Powerklaw & Bosspole, Trukk with Reinforced Ram & Wreckin Ball - 187 points.

12 Shootas, Big Shoota, Nob with Powerklaw & Bosspole, Trukk with Reinforced Ram & Wreckin Ball - 187 points.

8 Burnas, Trukk with Reinforced Ram & Wreckin Ball - 170 points.

8 Burnas, Trukk with Reinforced Ram & Wreckin Ball - 170 points.

Basically it's a mass assault based around the idea of providing to many targets to deal with. Like I said I doubt its that competitive, but I think bikes are boring.

· Registered
2,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Here's a revised version of the list:

Warboss, Powerklaw, Bosspole, Attack Squig - 105 points.

Warboss, Powerklaw, Bosspole, Twin-linked Shoota - 95 points.

10 Nobz, Waaagh! Banner, 2 Powerklaws, 2 Big Choppas, Shoota/Skorcha, Shoota/Rokkit Launcha, Trukk with Reinforced Ram - 325 points.

10 Nobz, Waaagh! Banner, 2 Powerklaws, 2 Big Choppas, Shoota/Skorcha, Shoota/Rokkit Launcha, Trukk with Reinforced Ram - 325 points.

12 Ork Boyz, Big Shoota, Nob with Powerklaw & Bosspole, Trukk with Reinforced Ram - 157 points.

12 Ork Boyz, Big Shoota, Nob with Powerklaw & Bosspole, Trukk with Reinforced Ram - 157 points.

12 Shootas, Big Shoota, Nob with Powerklaw & Bosspole, Trukk with Reinforced Ram - 157 points.

10 Gretchin & Runtherd - 40 points.

8 Lootas - 120 points.

· Registered
2,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Thanks for the reply there, Ork By The Grace of Gork. I might go with the two big meks, but I'm not enamoured of either Mega-armoured Orks or Battlewagons.

Normally I'm a footslogger, but I like the Trukk model so much (plus reading a book featuring a tonne of them) that I want to build an army around it. However for more competitive situations, such as tourneys those are lists I might go for.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.