Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I played a game yesterday where I was against Tau and He had some battle suits shoot at a serpent and killed it first round of shooting with twin linked everything then tank hunter so re rolled all failed to roll pens and glances... safe to say that unit was amazing at killing my Transports and everything else with Hull points lol. So he took out a Serpent my Wraithblades were in and with the one weapon type he penned it like 7 times, so after that was resolved he then started shooting at the WraithBlades cause they were no longer in the transport, but since it was part of the unit he said he could. Is this allowed, Im new to using transports so im unsure. My reasoning is no since its a different model then originally intended but I let him do it and we went threw rest of the game. Sorry may be a very silly question but rulebook is at a friends

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
If he was shooting at them with a different unit after the transport popped, then yes. If it was the same unit that popped the transport, then no.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.