Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
145 Posts
Post Feedback

Wow. Present tense third person. That's a tough one to pull off, and I'm looking forward to seeing more. It'll be a cool counterpoint to Chaos's part.

As for Chaos's part, Khrokos's description is too scattered. You might want to have the three paragraphs of Khrokos's description all together in two paragraphs that then lead into the sorcerer's description.

That aside, I like what y'all have so far and look forward to the next installment.

· Registered
145 Posts
Feedback

I really like the two thieves and look forward to the past filling in and giving them so history. Odile sounds like my kind of gal. Terse and closed, but every once in awhile a crack in the armor lets the light shine out for just that split second. Her moments grin at them both surviving was delivered just right.

Khrokos is saddled with the slow start, and I feel for him. I'm looking forward to your plan to come into focus.

On an aside though - he's not a florist gone bad is he? I see his name and all I hear is crocus, and visions of flowers fill my mind.

Keep up the good work!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.