Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why dont more tournies ban Iron warriors and bloodangels? Its basically like playing a game on god mode, you'd really have to be aweful to lose. Assault cannons galor and an unstoppable Death company or having 9 oblits and an daemonprince doesn't make you a decent player. I just played a local gw tourney and surprise surprise Bloodangels won it. What was so annoying was that of the 20 or so people who entered ther were 4 BA and 5 ironwarriors armies, all of which did pretty well. Does it make people feel special or something having 6 landspeeders?
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

·
Registered
333 Posts
Welcome to the world of no-comp tournaments. You have a choice:

a. Join them and take a net.list army
b. Use the one you've got, make it as competitive as you can while still being original and then practice a lot until you can beat them with it. It doesn't always work, but you feel so much better about it when you do.

·
Registered
966 Posts
Or as Anathema said learn to beat them, my nid horde wins vs those more times than it looses, my old balanced bumblebee marines had a simliar track record.
No army is unbeatable, some may create aweful match ups but by taking a balanced list you reduce the chances of that ever happening.

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
Or tool your army specifically to beat IW and BA.

You probably won't win any tournaments because your army is unbalanced but it will be worth all the pain just to hand them thier arse on a plate :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.