Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm heading to X-Legion 3 in Feb 2008 and I'm thinking about bringing my DE out of retirement for this. The list I've come up with is below, any C&C and help appreciated.

Dracon Retinue (258)
Dracon: Agoniser, Pistol, Plasma Grenades
5 Incubi: Punishers, Plasma Grenades
Raider: Dark Lance

Haemonculus: (120)
WWP, Shadowfield, Destructor, Scissorhands

Wyches: (200)
7 Wyches, Wych Weapons, Plasma Grenades
Succubus: Agoniser, Pistol Wych Weapons, Plasma Grenades
Raider: Disintegrator

Warp Beast Pack: (63)
Master: Agoniser, Pistol, 4 Beasts

Warrior Squad: (100)
10 Warriors, 2 Dark Lance

10 Warriors, 2 Dark Lance

10 Warriors, 2 Splinter Cannon

Raider Squad: (110)
5 Warriors, 1 Dark Lance, 1 Blaster

Raider Squad: (110)
5 Warriors, 1 Dark Lance, 1 Blaster

Raider Squad: (167)
7 Warriors, 1 Splinter Cannon, 1 Blaster
Sybarite: Agoniser, Pistol, Plasma Grenades
Raider: Disintegrator

Reavers: (85)
3 Jetbikes, 1 Blaster

Reavers: (85)
3 Jetbikes, 1 Blaster

Basically it's a WWP list which the Heami will deploy to release all the raiders and jetbikes. The Heami has the shadowfield to protect him whilst the portal is deployed and also he'll be used to defend my deployment zone later in the game.
Dracon, wyches and large raider squad do the HtH stuff, the dracon is there purely as a way of getting the incubi into the list for marine killing.
The small raider squads will do a bit of tank hunting along with the 10 man sniper squads. I'll probably fly out 12" and drop the small squads off with a line to prime targets. This gives the enemy an extra 2 tank hunting targets too choose from.
Splinter cannon squad is there for a bit of horde control.
Jetbike squads are primarily for last turn objective grabbing. The blasters are there incase a vehicle needs shifted from the objective.

Cheers

Kenny

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
I would drop the Warp Beast Pack: (63) Warrior Squad: (100) Warrior Squad: (100) Warrior Squad: (100) Raider Squad: (110) For another unit of Wyches with raider, and 2 ravager

·
Registered
196 Posts
You might want a second wwp in case your hammy fails his save against a random krak missile, it's always handy to have a backup, and it increases your deployment options.

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
I would give Shadowfield on the Dracon

1 - 4 of 4 Posts