Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

161 - 180 of 512 Posts

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #161
Yeah as Serpion5 put it guys, you can make up your own story, thats what i want. But you must have the gist of what i put in your specific update. If you ant to tie your commanders decisions into other characters and their storylines, thats fine, just keep your gist together.:victory:

By the way Farseer, yuor ship was frick'in ridiculous. When i ran the origional calculation, your Necron cairn ship destroy all but one of Rambo's ships and took two more Imperial ships with it. i gave it a high armor bonus because of it's size. However, i needed to balacne it out to keep to my storyline design.

I just wanted to let you know how powerful you are, hehe:wild:

G0arr, i'm curious just how long till you decide to make a major move??:boredom:

Also, I cAnnot wait till next turn, cause you Chaos players are in for a big surprise, muhahahahahahah:grin:

·
Registered
434 Posts
By the way Farseer, yuor ship was frick'in ridiculous. When i ran the origional calculation, your Necron cairn ship destroy all but one of Rambo's ships and took two more Imperial ships with it. i gave it a high armor bonus because of it's size. However, i needed to balacne it out to keep to my storyline design.
It took them with it, So it was destroyed in the origional calculation's?

Not Invincible! :yahoo:

Edit** Bugger me Serp has a lot of guys, :shok: Oh, well even if Tallisions Hope ever comes to peril than the Nova cannon is good for another shot Im sure:laugh:

My Brother showed me this strange video over youtube when I was going over the latest update and I rofled when I thought about how it summeried my part of the space battle.

Ima firin Ma Lazer!

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #163 (Edited)
Hahah, yeah, i saw that too Samu, it's damn hilarious. By the way, you gave me the idea that I'll post an epic music video to go along with the fights if it's similar; thanks.:victory:

Ok, AS OF NOW THIS RPG IS OPEN TO TWO MORE PLAYERS, THE FOLLOWING ARE THE ARMIES REMAINING. AFTER THESE SPOTS HAVE BEEN FILLED NO ONE WILL BE ALLOWED TO JOIN, SO HURRY UP!!

1. Orks
2. Ecclesiarchy
3. Mechanicus
4. Grey Knights
5. An alien race(one based on a 40k designed race like the Hrud, e.t.c.)

Ok, guys, the next update is up(thank the Maker, it took me 5 hours to finish). Look at the new update and keep this story going. Also, pay attention to the new arrivals, SIBLERN AND BLACKAPOSTLEVILHELMS armies in case your having to deal with them.:shok:

I also jumped in, hehe, this is so fun, wwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:grin:

·
Registered
310 Posts
Much like any good swarm I'm waiting for the right time. Tyranids consume and move to the next viable source of food. Which I have already found according to my scouts. I made my decision after the last post, and dedicated myself to that one.

Second, with the way everything is happening I'm the biggest underdog. Look at the possible alliances, and the current alliances. To be a truly credible threat I have to be able to bring a force to bare that can stand against at least 2 other players.

·
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
1,443 Posts
:( I'm screwed, I only have around 200 marines and no one to ally with, and no hope of reinforcements, I don't have any hope of survival, oh well berzerker mission filled with rage :laugh:.

Nah I'm joking, would it be alright to rage out of the system and rejoin as the Orks?

·
Registered
310 Posts
Bah, personally if I die then Tau are second on my list if I can rejoin, seeing as imperials are all taken. If not... ere we go tru da kosmose!

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
inventing cool weapons,
He he, I think the majority of my technology I've used I've made up. Time-jumping using mass Chronometrons; possibly plausible, so why not.

Phase Cannon with slowed time using aforementioned Chronometrons? :laugh: Spontaneous destruction, courtesy of Voidwalker. :biggrin:

EDIT: My ship can do what now?! Oh........yes...... :spiteful:

·
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
1,443 Posts
Leaders Name: Boss whitetoof

Background: Whitetoof started out in the ork goff waaaaaaaagh as a simple boy, he wiz da baddest boy o dem all. He soon became a tankbusta after smashin da baddest umie tank on da planet, he grew taller and his skin darkened. He tattooed White stripes all over his skin, most noticeably a diagonal line on his face.

His time as a tankbusta was short, he got bored of smashin da tanks and wanted to kill da umies again, he became a nob 5 years before ghazgul attacked Armageddon, whitetoofs part of the assault went well, his assault was cut short by a counterattack by the space marines.

"Whitetoof swung his claw at a umie in mega armour, the space marine flew ten feet and landed on a screaming boy. Whitetoof laughed, "ya gitz get da big Umies not da little ones." yelled da warlord, Whitetoof ran towards the recovering marine, the nob grabbed the marines head in his claw and squeezed.

Over in the distance there was a group of marines holding out and devastating the Orks with heavy weapons, Whitetoof roared and charged, he swatted a human aside with a skilful backhand that crushed the marines helm and skull with a brilliant crack. Whitetoof was about four paces away from the group when the devastator saw him, the marine legends his heavy Bolter and pulled the trigger. The bullets thudded into his chest, not really doing no harm the marine realised he was doomed, his last act was to vox an unknown recipient just before his head was removed from his shoulders.

Whitetoof let back his head and roared "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH", the nearby boys turned to look at him and joined the fight. The devastators were reduced to piles of flesh under the frenzy of the assault. Suddenly Whitetoof felt a pain in his back, he saw an assault marine remove his lighting claw from the nobs back. Whitetoof roared and swiped. The marine ducked and flew away. Whitetoof looked around to see the Orks being pushed back by green armoured space marines, he knew it would turn into a desparate every ork for himself battle for survival."

Whitetoof made it back to orbit with about one hundred assorted Orks, they were banished by ghazkul for failure. Whitetoof was put into command by a democratic vote, no of course not. All the boyz ad a brawl to see oo wiz da toughest. It was Whitetoof. He took his boyz to an old forge world and waited for the Orks to reproduce enough boys fer a WAAAAAAAAAAAGH. It started well, the boys came out, they were strong and healthy but due to the conditions of the ground and the gas that the sun burnt the boys skin came out darker than most, it was a dark green/almost black colour. But Whitetoof didn't care, iz boys wuz rockin an dat wuz all dat mattered.

Fifty years later, the Orks took command of a space hulk and set out to stomp some Umies. They headed towards the obscures system.......

Equipment: power claw, BIG shoota, attack squigg, eavy armour.

Race’s Name: orks

Army’s Name: Da Blak Orkz

Description: one word describes the Blak Orks,

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH"

They utterly embody everything it is to be Orks, loud, rowdy, and warlike. They run at da UMIES and hope dat da boyz iz good enuf. Most a da time dey iz good enuf. At least dey ave bin fer da last 300 years.

Ere is da Waaaaaaaagh in a list;
Whitetoof
1big mek
Da chief painboy
8 warlords (command 100 Orks each)
20Meks
80 nobz, 20 nobz in mega armour (whitetoofs warriors)
30 boyz, 70 speed freaks
30 boyz, 70 stormboyz
30 boyz, 70 kommandos
30 boyz, 35 lootas, 35 burnas
100 boyz,
100 speed freaks
100 stormboyz
100 kommandos
69 squigg herders.

Now fer da trukks:
10 battlewagons
1stompa
4looted wagons
5trukks

I use gretchin as my settlers and have 2000 of them (dey count for half a place each coz dey is puny)

Space force: da BIG HUGE crusa "orkstorm" five o da normal crusas, dey asnt got enough dakker teh gets demselves names.

·
Registered
43 Posts
this will be a tough one! since no one else decided to deal with the Tyranid threat I guess I should give it a whirl.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Hahaha!

If I lose BoK then there may be more then just "leftovers" hanging around Yuli - Prime. That planet is so rich in Bio-matter that it would be like giving the Tyranid hoarde a 6-pack of red bull.

But if I win then I guess I would probably count as left-overs hehe

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
When I saw somebody asking for a Space Hulk, I was going to go on an epic rant about how a Space Hulk is not a ship, just a mangled collection of junk. Then I realised the race was Orks. :laugh:

And I also realise that my Cairn ship has aroused jealousy. You all with your fleets; you cannot match the supreme technology of the Necrons! We're still millennia ahead of you, even though we invented it millennia ago! :p

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Amazing I lost one ship out of two to your blasted ship Farseer. This isn't over, not by a long shot. Count yourself lucky that you managed to escape haha

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #175
No, no Space Hulks, god no, that would mean the death of you all for those not having one. Though to be honest some of you don't need it.

Silbern, for example, i should point out, has a very deadly weaapon at his disposal. His main battleship is mainly a carrier type ship, meaning it launches waves of bombers and fighters rather than engage up close. However, it also has an extremely rare D-Cannon onboard.

Basically, D-Cannon's convert matter into goo, no matter the range. so as long as his targeting intofromation is acurate(which can be had with some Pathfinder scouts), he could easily rain death on you from orbit.

In short, Silbern, along with Samu3's Nova Cannon, are the two most deadly players in the game. The olny players that can rival them, according to the combat caluclator, are the Necrons if they can resurrect their God. Choas follows them by summoning deamons, and the Eldar Khaine.

Unfortuanly, the space Marines don;t have anything other than....welll......themselves. Thats why i was hoping for an Ecclisiarchy player, to bring say..............a saint......or even the Emporer himself.

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #176
By the way Warsmith7552, you are still in this fight, your developiung na moon starport, which will allow you to summon reinforcements, not to mention bombard anyone on Galbatorious below. Basically, you could massacre Anfo if you complete that starbase, which is why I've been urging him to do something(though i didn't tell him what, tehe :p )

But yeah, if you die this early, i'll let you come back as the Orks, it might maKE things alot more interesting, MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH :grin:

·
The Hammer of Olympia
2,116 Posts
the angels of death do not need gods to do their work for them, we were made to kill and killing is what we do best. I do believe that if i can get the rest of my chapter in system many of the players would be f****d to say the least between me, BoK and Samu3 hahaha but we also have dreadnoughts, land raiders, and if we needed to we could call on our friends in the Titan Legios :p

We will save this system for the Emperor and the Imperium of man, but should we fail we will take the whole system with us.

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #178
Actually, i just gave Samu3 a Titan......................................yeah, I went there :gamer2:

However, he may not get it. there is going to be a major twist that involves G0arr's people, so get ready. I'm about to draw him out of the shadows so to speak Apostle!!

·
The Hammer of Olympia
2,116 Posts
so i saw, yet what class of titan is it? if we get a reaver cool, a warhound f**k you lol, a warlord awesome, an imperator......:shok: we get one?!

161 - 180 of 512 Posts