Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

141 - 160 of 512 Posts

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Gah! Dammit, being shot at. I guess I couldn't cloak fast enough. Well, the ship is so friggin massive, I could chop half off and it'd still be bigger than some of your larger ships. I mean it's huge. In my recruitment post, I believe I specified how big... like, around Space Hulk size, if not bigger.

Well, ok, fine. But when you guys all complain that there's no life-giving Sun, and you all freeze, we Necrons will be laughing. :laugh:

EDIT: Well, damn, that Witchcannon certainly hurt. My poor Night ship will be down for ages, now. And the hangar is blocked up with dead metal! Grrr!!!

At least we put up some sort of response. I do love Necron technology. Voidreaper.... I'll try and incorporate it into a 40K scenario at some point. Like a Deathstrike missile, but bigger, and not missile, and fired from orbit.....yeah, not really like a deathstrike at all. xD

·
Registered
434 Posts
Working on post will be up less than 24hours, Expect the fight as Kreutz see's it and then I pile onto Farseer's big fleet ship with the Eldar.:p

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Hmmm.... how long can I last before I pull out, I wonder.

Oh, as for boarding action, give it a go if you want the guys to be killed. I the last update, somebody tried to board it, and EH himself said they had no effect; they just bounced off the armour plating. Soo...... give it a go. I'm all up for wanton death and dismemberment. Go on! Please! :laugh:

Once I really start getting cooked, I'll have to think of something.... maybe land the ship on the planet....no, too permanent. I guess I'll think of something.

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
This is going to get hectic. Lucky I'm just one ship, and everyone hates me. I can't go wrong just shooting everything!

However, this doesn't mean everyone should shoot me. Just cause I'm Necron, I'm being seriously ganged up on.

C'mon Serp, hurry up and start talking to Shadow! If you're not quick enough, Voidwalker will have to time-jump the ship away without Shadow! :laugh:

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
I would have thought that the Imperials would be a bit occupied with the Dark Eldar nicking their ships to worry about the necrons.

·
Registered
43 Posts
This is where the Tau walk in the room only to see a large bar fight happening. It is also when we whistle and slowly back away hoping no one notices...

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Shame you put the stealthsuit batteries in the wrong way round. Now you glow bright pink like a neon strip, with a blaring horn, and even an accompanying brass band.

Don't worry, we saw you. You'll have your turn. :laugh:

·
Registered
43 Posts
and the funniest thing is that im brining hummies into the fight along with kroot. The Imperialist are going to have a fit!

Oh well... After i turn them into molten slag it won't matter much will it? :laugh:

·
Registered
542 Posts
Space actions: all minor ships move into orbit of galbatorius the take orbital images and locate the alpha legion and prepare to bombard if needed.
Galbatorius: “Galba” as it has become known is mainly a volcanic planet, one that supports a thick atmosphere similar to Venus. There is little worth in this planet other than its unusually large amount of natural resources; specifically Tibian Gas used to power beam and laser weapons. However, the atmosphere blocks all scanning and communications so as to hide what really occurs on the planet’s surface.
Good luck with those photos...

·
Super Moderator
10,978 Posts
This is going to get hectic. Lucky I'm just one ship, and everyone hates me. I can't go wrong just shooting everything!

However, this doesn't mean everyone should shoot me. Just cause I'm Necron, I'm being seriously ganged up on.

C'mon Serp, hurry up and start talking to Shadow! If you're not quick enough, Voidwalker will have to time-jump the ship away without Shadow! :laugh:
*sighs* Once again, Darvy has come to me for help...

Oh well, I guess it can`t be helped.

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #155 (Edited)
alrighty, I'm back, I apologise to everyone for my absence, but another snow storm brought the power down again. My area has seen some pretty though snow lately, so this might happen one more time.

Ok, Vilhelm, OMG man, you are like the king of glory. I love it, i will work you into this post I am going to put up tonight, and you can start posting then. By the way, i love your new pic, where do you get these things man, they are epic.

Silbern, i will also work you into the post as a Tau commander. If you want to switch back to Imperials let me knoew by tommorrow.

Good job everybody, it's just as I plan, ABSOLUTE CHAOS AND CARNAGE, muahahahahahahahahahah:biggrin:.

Two things we need to look at though.

1. you all need to read your story's to the letter. some of you are "making stuff up" so to speak. Xianren, you captured two cruisers, but one fell into the atmosphere and is burning, so you only have one cruiser, not a battlebarge. Thats one example but I ask that you all please be careful in the future. No ones in trouble, i'm just trying to keep the story strait:so_happy:

2. I like how you guys are developing your armies fully. you are naming captians, inventing cool weapons, and making it in0depth and exciting. alot of people have been following are progress, and I'd like to keep this up. good job everyone!!1:goodpost:

I will post you all later tonight, so keep up the good work.

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #156
sory silbern and BlackApostleVilhelm, your things didn't show up till today. i apologise, but i wasn't ignoring you. Plus all these damn power outages due to snow build up have kept me busy.

·
Registered
542 Posts
1. you all need to read your story's to the letter. some of you are "making stuff up" so to speak. Xianren, you captured two cruisers, but one fell into the atmosphere and is burning, so you only have one cruiser, not a battlebarge. Thats one example but I ask that you all please be careful in the future. No ones in trouble, i'm just trying to keep the story strait:so_happy:

2. I like how you guys are developing your armies fully. you are naming captians, inventing cool weapons, and making it in0depth and exciting. alot of people have been following are progress, and I'd like to keep this up. good job everyone!!
So you're saying,
"I want you to stop making stuff up. BTW I like the made up weapons!" :laugh:

Sorry, I know what ya mean but it's still funny.

·
Super Moderator
10,978 Posts
On this note, I`m rephrasing some of the things that you have the big guy saying, is that okay as long as I keep the gist of it? I`m trying to keep the Outsider in character (as mentally unstable which I hope to develop on later) without becoming too overpowering, but still be intimidating enough to instill fear in a necron lord.

141 - 160 of 512 Posts