Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

501 - 512 of 512 Posts

·
The Hammer of Olympia
2,116 Posts
should have mine up by the end of today or tomorrow morning. going to the dentist today for root canal so we shall see how the Apostle is feeling

·
Registered
262 Posts
Soo we are just waiting for BAV and then we will have are update
now I must share my cunning plan .........

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #505
Ok, I'm gonna post the update by tommorrow, or Friday at the latest. There are 4 of you who havn't posted, so get it up there

·
Registered
53 Posts
Sigh...oh well, it was fun while it lasted.

Suppose you'll see me if another one of these rp's catches my fancy, though that's doubtful since my favorite race (the tyranids) aren't usually included in rp's. Though I do have an affinity for necrons, so i'll be keeping my eyes open for those as well.

Thanks for the fun, EH. Cya around.

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #509
yeah, your welcome. i just had to end it cause everyone, even BlackApostle seemed to have left.

Besides, i had Armored Venegeance ready to go, so join up :)

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Imperial Guard isn't really my thing. Hit me up if you have a tyranid or necron related one.
Have you considered the Dead, Dying, and Damned...? Starting up, might be a bit further down the list (not too far) plenty of Necron spaces.

They double-run with Legion of the Damned, both factions from previous RPs. The double-sequel was my idea. :so_happy: But Serp will be running it, so no need to fear poor GM-ship from me. :laugh:

501 - 512 of 512 Posts