Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

481 - 500 of 512 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Sorry Emp, but It looks like I will have to sit the rest of this one out.

Was fun while it lasted, and it brings me no joy to leave half-way through but I have other priorities.
Just have a last request, I want Roth to go out in a blaze of glory and use the Nova cannon to mess up some Necron's day.:biggrin:
Or maybe give whats left of the Gaurd to the marines as a kind of on the spot reinforcement.

Either way I hope to drop in every now and then to read up a bit, see who wins.

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #482
Ok, i'll give Kruet and his men a good death :). Sorry you couldn't stay, i really had hope for the Gaurdsmen

·
The Hammer of Olympia
2,116 Posts
oh oh oh can i get some of samu3's ships?! maybe just the big one with the nova cannon?! we cant let that big gun go to waist and Emperor damn those enemies who think they can board it and take it from his service!

·
Super Moderator
10,976 Posts
Samu3 was facing necrons right? The`ll just blow up the Nova cannon, it ain`t strong enough for our purposes! :p

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #486
Na, Samu3's men fell back after being defeated in battle with the Necrons. thats when Rambo's Eldar came in. I will have the majority killed, but I'll split some up between Apotsle and Bane as reservists. Besides, i cannot just kill the titan that they have onboard.

As for G0arr, Verriah, the Tau leader, has an ethereal Spirit sword(kinda like Brightsword in "The Last Chancers" novel). He is about to die though if Silbern doesn;t post. It don't matter anyway, he threw his men in recklessly, without back-up or strategy, so this is what is happening as a result.

·
The Hammer of Olympia
2,116 Posts
so i repeat my question, can i get his capitol ship?????

·
Registered
53 Posts
Sorry, I forgot. What happened to his own capital ship?

And i say he shouldnt get it because certain other races don't have a 'super weapon' such as that.
Like mine, for example, instead relies purely on numbers, and we don't really even get that. Why should you get a super gun? =*

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #491
Ok, so let me reiterate for all ya dudes who are alittle lost.

First, the Dark Eldar know as Archon Kitaraq, played by Xianren. She was massacred when she stopped posting by Bane's character who beheaded her.

Right now it looks like Farseer Spiritwind, played by Farseer Ulthris, and Verriah, the Tau commander played by Silbern, will be eliminated as well because of lack of posting.

So, backing to where we started, Samu3 has told me he cannot post anymore, so therefore, i will give his commander a noble death, and then have the survivors be divided up amoungst the remaining Imperial factions, a.k.a the Space Marine factions(sorry Tarvit, but anymore troops and your men will be way overpowered).

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
NOOOO! Oh well, i will survive if i keep my avatar.... Please let me keep my avatar im begging you mister please....

Ahem now thats out the way....

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #495
Well see what the combat calculator says. You all need to post though, for I cannot do anything if you don't continue the story

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #497
Hey guys, you all need to post, like in the next 2 days or so. I've been waiting a week and only 2-3 people have posted.

Get typing dudes

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #499
Ok guys, I'm gonna wait till Tuesday, then I'm gonna write the next post, please post your next segment by then

·
Registered
262 Posts
Ive posted I hope its satisfactory. I am probably going to get F*cked over by the chaos.

481 - 500 of 512 Posts