Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

441 - 460 of 512 Posts

·
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
1,443 Posts
I'll give you a general splattering from MAH BIG SHOOTA then a good clunkin with MAH UGE POWER KLAW. Maybe expose your necron power core or slash a cable to your arm giving it random twitches or something.

·
The Hammer of Olympia
2,116 Posts
i feel like the eldar equivalent of weed would be enough to get a daemon prince high....unless of course he/she is dedicated to Slaanesh....damn druggies

·
Super Moderator
10,976 Posts
I'm pretty sure Khaine himself would have trouble fighting a Star God, let alone one of his fragments, but as Serp is Xenos Loremaster perhaps I may be wrong. I'm sure he'll say something anyway. :grin: Oh, and nice anecdote, made me laugh, have some rep.
Must... speak... name mentioned... :shok:

Khaine actually defeated the Nightbringer during the War in Heaven, but when the star god detonated as a result of being defeated, Khaine was damaged by shards of the Nightbringer`s necrodermis and was permanently tainted by the Death god`s essence. Later, this aspect of Khaine led to the formation of the Dark Reapers.

Obligatory Lore post fulfilled. :)

·
Registered
262 Posts
Anfo you cant infiltrate a inquisitor ship you would be found like a sore thumb ALL GREY KNIGHTS ARE PHSKERS

P.S emperorshand89 are all my units Grey Knights if so it is a bit unfair

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #445
Tarvits, don't worry, I balanced your units out, the basic Grey Knights or only a tiny bit more powerful in close combat. Don't worry, i made it fair for everyone else, its ok!!

Serpion,5, don't get carried away, your about to reveal the final and central plot in this nutty sotyr, muahahahahah :threaten:

As for Khaine, your right, the combat calculator seems to favor a Eldar victory here. My only advice...............................run away Necrons, run away!!!

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Yay, Eldar victory for me. Now all I need to do is get the avatar on the ships and escape before others turn on me. Though it appears me and the avatar are the only two eldar left on the planet :p. I hope he helps, maybe then Alconol can smoke the pot of peace with the imperials...

·
The Hammer of Olympia
2,116 Posts
mmmm pot of peace.....Varian would be pleased. seems i got a little carried away describing my command squad haahah

·
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
1,443 Posts
Just letting anyone know that my orks will appreciate any help that offers itself and you will be rewarded handsomely. From what I get that cairn ship is going to be mine and you vandals some of the tech for your own. I only want guns with dakka not the pointy green ones.

·
Registered
53 Posts
So, wait, i'm confused. What planet is all the fighting between the necrons/orks/chaos/imperium taking place over? Tarvitz's post seems to imply it's over Yuli-450, when everyone else says its over Yuli-459.

Can someone clarify this?

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Yes, he means Yuli-459, but I'm more worried about a non-aggression pact with Orks. Do you honestly think the Imperium would do that? Much less the Inquisition?

Damn some fluff is really going to wind at the moment...

·
Registered
262 Posts
your right but i was making a base on Yuli-50 and my fleet over at Yuli-49 are attacking your fleet:p about the non aggression mabye I am a very nice inquisitor or maybe it is a trick. Fine I will stop it

·
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
1,443 Posts
Yes, he means Yuli-459, but I'm more worried about a non-aggression pact with Orks. Do you honestly think the Imperium would do that? Much less the Inquisition?

Damn some fluff is really going to wind at the moment...
Not every imperial citizen is obsessed with purity and you lot are more of a threat than my orks and we don't care who we are with so long as there is fighting. And the pact is TEMPORARY just means we will be content to sit on a planet and do our orky stuff for a while instead of going gung HO on everyone.

·
Super Moderator
10,976 Posts
I can see we`re the antagonists here. Fine, I didn`t want it to come to this, but you`ve left me no choice.

I`m gonna blow up the sun! :wild:

j/k

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
If Imperials are allowed to flout almost all of fluff (humans VS the xenos being the most basic of principles upon which 40K was envisaged) then I will have to do something suitably apocalyptic and get Shadow out of there anyway.

Hell, why don't the Necrons ally themselves with the Eldar while we're at it? :fool:

·
The Hammer of Olympia
2,116 Posts
ok if he has grey knights with him i can gaurentee that they would not ally themselves with the orks, maybe bypass them and leave them be, but certainly not ally with them. if he wants to do that go for it but count the Black Dragons out on that alliance, i already have to be nice to the squats and eldar because my marine buddies are allies with them, orks most certainly not :p

·
Registered
4,778 Posts
So in conclusion, if the Grey Knights ally with orks, then you have the Black Dragons, the Vanquishers and possibly the Imperial Guard coming out to get you, Tarvitz. As well as the Orks when they backstab you, the Tau, the Tyranids, the Necrons, the Chaos Space Marines... The Eldar, the Squats, the Dark Eldar... oh, erm, oh yeah. You don't have to worry about them because they're dead.

Bane of Kings Out.

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #459 (Edited)
Tarvit, you better slow down man, you have not even begun a base. Like I said in the email last night, you suddenly jumped from being at the edge of the system to having a base and attacking Anfo. You also posted twice, don't do that. You wait for me to post the next segment

You need to stop, and lay out your plans., Most of these guys took 3 posts before they had reached a planet and established a base. Slow down, or I shall slow you down.

Well, no, the Grey Knights never ally with anyone, let alot the xeno. Besides, after running the calculations, one of the Necron dudes is in serious risk of dying.

Hey SAMU3, you still posting??

·
Registered
434 Posts
Hey SAMU3, you still posting??
I posted in this thread before asking if I could cut out my PAs because I do not have the time anymore to post anything like I used to, didn't get a reply and the update went up.:shout:

I could, but I thought that I should ask before posting without a PA section

441 - 460 of 512 Posts