Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

421 - 440 of 512 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Really? Because yuli-450 seems much more edible, seeing as it has lakes and actual, you know, things to eat. galba is just a dead, molten rock world, with little to no biomass as far as i know. o_O

Edit

Galbatorius: “Galba” as it has become known is mainly a volcanic planet, one that supports a thick atmosphere similar to Venus. There is little worth in this planet other than its unusually large amount of natural resources; specifically Tibian Gas used to power beam and laser weapons. However, the atmosphere blocks all scanning and communications so as to hide what really occurs on the planet’s surface. Only one continent stands above the sea of magma and it will be a challenge to whoever attempts to utilize this planet.

...that hardly sounds like something that the tyranids, which generally like to go to worlds with lots of life, would be interested in. There dosnt seem to be any plant or animal life, why would consuming this world benefit me more? o_O

And furthermore, tyranid microscopic spores in a planets atmosphere have been known to turn a desert into a rainforest in a week, because it mutates the plantlife so much.

Not trying to argue, but i just dont see how an ocean of molten rock with no life would benefit me so greatly. o_O
Mind explaining?

·
Super Moderator
10,976 Posts
Hadn't thought of that.

How about I turn you into a basic warrior... :laugh: No more personality for you!

Nah, I have an idea that you should like.

It involves the following: (like a recipe)

- One (1) Destroyer Body
- One (1...oh I'll give up the "one" thing for now!) Veil of Darkness
- Maybe a Phase Shifter
- The dismembered Ghost's Talon from Shadow
- Another arm ended in a bladed limb which works like a Warscythe. (Just without any hands!)
- Maybe a Lightning Field

Whatdd'ya think?

EDIT: Holy crap I just got rammed by an Ork Rok.
Well it`s better than the mangled carcass I`ve got now. Thank you! :biggrin:

WWWAAMMMMM, the Rook slamms into home. Now will Shadow hold his own. Remeber, the Outsider favors Sorrow right now, not you, and thats not good for any Necron lord.
Why does the Outsider favour me? I`m kind of failing epically right now... :unsure:

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
On the subject of The Outsider, Shadow did just give him his body back... :unsure:

I'd really appreciate his intervention. :laugh: And you too Serp, get over to the Cairn and help out, or you will be made a Scarab.

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #424
It's really quite simple actually, Sorrow has had more success, and he has also not been so "cocky" with the Outsider.

Shadow has

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #425
Hey guys, just a reminder to post of rthe next update, only got three of you

·
Registered
53 Posts
Yeah, hurry up guys! I wanna post again, but dont want to be yelled at for double posting in the same update.

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #427
Hey guys, i'm gonna type up the next post, have it up by tommorrow. If you have not posted yet please do so quickly

·
The Hammer of Olympia
2,116 Posts
same, i have to catch up

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #432
AAArrggghhhh, Black Apotsle, where do you get those awesome avatar pics man, you gotta, gotta, gotta tell me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin:

To all, thanks for catching up, i'll wait till tonight to start typing up the next post, then I'll have it done no later than tommorrow night

·
Registered
262 Posts
Leaders name : Olimpar

Background: Olimpar was born on Terra. He was not born into some rich family those quite the opposite he was born into a small family that had went on a pilgrimage but never managed to return. His childhood was shocking he managed to calm all down when they were fighting and stay strong no matter the horrors. This is why when a group of Grey knights arrived to purge a cult of slaanesh he helped them. The cult was huge so Olimpar told them all the passage ways to the cult as his father had joined it and slowly earned his trust. When the cult was cleansed Olimpars hole family had to be cleansed too. This made most of the Grey knights weary to let him try to become a Grey Knight but the captain made him come.

Olimpar just managed to pass the test and had his mind wiped. He was trained well and soon was ready to fight as a Grey Knight. He proved his worth more times then he could count and was soon the sergeant of the squad. As the sergeant of the squad life was much harder but he continued to fight and stopped many incursions. He was not promoted because there was no deaths in higher ranks but if there were he would soon have been upgraded. He finally got upgraded when the Grey knight captain who he had met in childhood was killed.

Equipment: Olimpar uses a nemesis force weapon in the shape of a halberd he wears Aegis Armour which is were his Liber Daemonicum hangs from he also has a side mounted incinerator

Race’s Name: Grey Knights

Army’s Name: Grey Templars

Description: Almost all of the Grey Templars have served under Olimpar for fifty years and so trust him more then any other his strike force is split like this

Olimpar-Crusaders-25 terminator armoured bodyguard 2 land raiders
Javen -75-Justars 4 razorbacks 4 rhinos
Char-100-battle brothers 8 rhinos 2 whirlwind
Shadre-50-battle brothers 25 assault marines 25 Purgation squads 4 rhinos 1 vindicator

Space Force: Olimparn has one large battleship and two cruisers

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #434
Fair enough Tarv, it's good, nice and small, but extremely effective.

Ok guys, put your posts if you have not posted yet, ANFO, thats you bro. I'm gonna type this bad boy up tonight.

·
Registered
434 Posts
With all the roleplays I am meant to be typeing up and three overdue assignments at school I do not think that I will make this one.

Is it alright if I just cut out my personal action's for the time being and post my movement and diplomacy?

·
Registered
262 Posts
when is update ?
cant wait to kick some xeno backside
grey knights we are the best muhhhahahaha

edit- can i have one of those flying skulls as a pet and call it fluffy

·
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
1,443 Posts
So farseer, what parts of you can I stomp? Arm and torso are the best places for me to be hit.

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Am I fighting a star god???? What the hell is my Avatar doing?! Smoking the Eldar equivilant of weed? Mind you I'm sure it and I can beat the star god....

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
So farseer, what parts of you can I stomp? Arm and torso are the best places for me to be hit.
Well, I'm due to be upgraded since I lost my left arm. I will have a staff in that hand, with a sickly-green blade which cuts through anything. (Like a warscythe, ignores all saves in 40K game, including invunerable saves!) You can have a pop at my main chest-area if you wish, and perhaps my staff arm; just don't break it off!

Am I fighting a star god???? What the hell is my Avatar doing?! Smoking the Eldar equivilant of weed? Mind you I'm sure it and I can beat the star god....
I'm pretty sure Khaine himself would have trouble fighting a Star God, let alone one of his fragments, but as Serp is Xenos Loremaster perhaps I may be wrong. I'm sure he'll say something anyway. :grin: Oh, and nice anecdote, made me laugh, have some rep.

421 - 440 of 512 Posts