Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

401 - 420 of 512 Posts

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #404
Warsmith7752, there you are, i need you to tell me which page your Ork armies on, I forgot to work you into the fight, as well as Farseer I think

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #406
Yeah, sorry, been real busy lately. i'll work you in with a new post. It's bad because I also found out I skipped over Darvaleth. i'm on it as we speak, it should be up by tommorrow morning

·
Registered
53 Posts
I'm curious to know how bane_of_kings detected my hive fleet. There wouldn't be any warp-gates opening or closing to detect, because the tyranids don't use the warp to travel. o_O

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Hello everybody, sorry, been away for a few days. Sorry about the fleet Apostle. :laugh:

Just wondering, EH, if I can get any of the details of the success/failure of my ramming attempt? Because in my update it doesn't say much about it.

Oh, and you've said my forces are on the ground, but in a PM you've said they're in space, so I'll assume it was just an accidental mistake. :p

Any time you can get this cleared up would be lovely, cheers.

PS: Serp, you want a new body.... I have an idea. :spiteful:

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Why am I suddenly terrified? You`re not gonna put Sorrow in a scarab body and keep him as some kind of pet are you?! :shout:
Hadn't thought of that.

How about I turn you into a basic warrior... :laugh: No more personality for you!

Nah, I have an idea that you should like.

It involves the following: (like a recipe)

- One (1) Destroyer Body
- One (1...oh I'll give up the "one" thing for now!) Veil of Darkness
- Maybe a Phase Shifter
- The dismembered Ghost's Talon from Shadow
- Another arm ended in a bladed limb which works like a Warscythe. (Just without any hands!)
- Maybe a Lightning Field

Whatdd'ya think?

EDIT: Holy crap I just got rammed by an Ork Rok.

·
The Hammer of Olympia
2,116 Posts
woot! hey Bane mind if what's left of my men hitch a ride on one of your ships, i know i have two left but i already have men on them

·
The Hammer of Olympia
2,116 Posts
sweeeet, we'll make sure no one steals another one of your ships :so_happy: i say let the necrons and the orks duke it out on Yuli-459 and we head over and deal with our little chaos buddies

·
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
1,443 Posts
*sigh* If I hadn't arrived like that.........

Anyone who doesn't help me will get a stompin an a crumpin from me an da lads, an fer you tin canz I iz gunna steal yur fancy big metal rok and orkify it wiv sum more dakka and things me an da boyz need it fer.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Aww. I enjoyed snooping on your little conversation. </3

By the way how much do you think consuming an entire world would multiply my forces? I think it would at least double, if not triple them. o.o

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #419
Depends on the world Kalawaki, but if you consume...............................Galbatorious you would make at least 1000 basic infantry and maybe 10 larger monsters(vehicles). Plus, Galbatorious gives the acid spitting creatures a bonus, like Bane's armor and
G0arr's armor hide bonus. However, if you take a planet say.............Yuli-450, you 'll get less because its a largely mountains and desert.

Yeah Bane, you guys should stick together.

WWWAAMMMMM, the Rook slamms into home. Now will Shadow hold his own. Remeber, the Outsider favors Sorrow right now, not you, and thats not good for any Necron lord.

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #420
Oh, and remeber that Orks have tough physics than humans. they will be harder to kill, heheheheheehehe, muhahahahahahahahahaaaaa

401 - 420 of 512 Posts