Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

381 - 400 of 512 Posts

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #381
Sorry Warsmith7552, i must have missed your post. Ideally yes, you could, but I don't know how you would get paid by another player. We are not using currency here, and I don't know if an Ork WWWAAGGGHHHH!! would ever sell itself off.

there too busy shooting off ammo, making "Big Boooooommmm!!!", and trying to kill each other for teeth(the Ork currency). I suppose if another race were to offer you weapons from their armory, say for your personaly use since the Orks are the best customisers of equiptment, then that could be payment.

Besides, yuor about to make a stunning enterance. I have found a way to even the playing field with the Necrons, though Farseer is gonna hate me for it; but he gets to keep his teleportation powers because of it

·
Registered
434 Posts
Sorry Warsmith7552, i must have missed your post. Ideally yes, you could, but I don't know how you would get paid by another player. We are not using currency here, and I don't know if an Ork WWWAAGGGHHHH!! would ever sell itself off.

there too busy shooting off ammo, making "Big Boooooommmm!!!", and trying to kill each other for teeth(the Ork currency). I suppose if another race were to offer you weapons from their armory, say for your personaly use since the Orks are the best customisers of equiptment, then that could be payment.

Besides, yuor about to make a stunning enterance. I have found a way to even the playing field with the Necrons, though Farseer is gonna hate me for it; but he gets to keep his teleportation powers because of it

They might sell themselves off if meant weapon's and ammo, you know all those sort's of goodies. However the Ork's consider it quite Hilarious to then use said weapon's to stab their employer's in the back once the job is done.:sarcastichand:

Basically take into account that if you get them to fight for you then expect to have to deal with them in future.:aggressive:

·
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
1,443 Posts
Hey, why don't the Imperium do that Samu? Then, we send them after the Necrons and once they're done killing the Necrons, we 'stab them in the back' whilst they're too busy looting all the Necron Weaponary.

Then we take on the Tau, Nids and Chaos one at a time :).
We do have some form of intelegence, my conditions would be that you have to fit ALL my orks with bolters, give us all of your vehicles and we want either 3 more minor ships or one more major vessel.

After that, point us in the right direction and we will go and nom your target to pieces. The reason I ask for so much in my conditions is because whitetoof knows that he will most likely be turned on by his employers so either I leave you vulnerable but not vulnerable to much so that a feather could kill you so I don't get backstabbed, kunnin is fer da orks to be, not da squishy umies.

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #386
Wow, Samu3, your much more evil than i suspected. But yes, that would be allowed if you guys came to an agreement. However, we shall see how the next post resolves itself and how FATE plays out for some.

Tell you this, if Farseer ulthris and Xianren don't post by tonight, I'm killing off at least kitaraq.

·
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
1,443 Posts
How about we give you orks all lasguns, which light up the ground so you can see what you're going to kill if it's nighttime?
For Lasguns, I will give you,

A STOMPING, MAH SLUGGAS GOT MORE DAKKA DAN YUR FLASHLIGTS YA GITZ.

Orkish hire prices,

Short term contract (agains a single force): reoutfit entire army temporarily, allow use of your planet for any losses to be respawned, 2 minor vessels and an item of much value or dakka.

Mid term contract (basically what you are asking imperials): re outfit of entire force with decent guns, give half the army some good armour for infantry, temporary use of all vehicles (permanent use for half), allow use of your planet to spawn any losses gained during fighting. 4 minor ships or one major vessel.

Long term contract (hire me for the entire rp or until more than three major battles): entire force given armour and guns, use of all your resources and vehicles. Allow use of your planet to spawn double the amount lost in battle, enough resources to construct several ork stompas. NOTE: keep us in battle alot or we are likely to get bored and turn on you.

How I intend on forcing you to keep your word: when the contract has been agreed i would take your commander and two other important figures in you army, you will be given contact with your main forces whenever you wish but some meks will be listening in on your conversations. For three hours per day you will be permitted to visit your people under Orkish supervision (meganobz and whitetoof).

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
I have found a way to even the playing field with the Necrons, though Farseer is gonna hate me for it; but he gets to keep his teleportation powers because of it
:shok: I wonder what devilish plan you have devised, EH. I will stand ready to face it, or ready to turn tail and run. :laugh:

·
Registered
4,778 Posts
Thanks EH! I'm officially nineteen. ^.^

And thats a great idea Bane. If I go there my swarm will be exposed to a harsh environment, and will evolve do be able to withstand even tougher things. Maybe the magma will give me a high resistance to heat-based weapons too! (plasma, lasers, etc.) I'll definatly consider going there. ;P

In any case, I can't wait to start nomming on things. I already have plenty of ideas and battle strategies formulating. *Taps fingers together as he mutters "Excellent" repeaditly to himself.*
Or maybe, you could just pick another system to conquer, like Ultramar? Lots of experience there :victory:.

And also, you might want to watch out for the Chaos Marines.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Well that system would likely prove more edible then this one. But the setting is here, i dont think i would be allowed to leave the system, consume a couple unnamed planets out of the system, and come back.

·
The Hammer of Olympia
2,116 Posts
soooo update?

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #395
I know, i just laid down bro.

update incoming, ETA.................................Your mom!!!!!! Na, just kidding, soon bro, i'm finishing up the calculations.

·
Registered
4,778 Posts
Well, there's been no posting on this thread, nor the action thread for a while, and no apperance of Emperor'shand. However, on the positive side for you, Farseer, it does mean that your necrons will live longer until the Vanquishers can crush them :).

Bane of Kings Out.

·
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
1,443 Posts
I think most of us are just waiting for the update *concealednaggingverysecretivewasntit?andievenhelpedbywritingthisdown*

381 - 400 of 512 Posts