Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

281 - 300 of 512 Posts

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
You know that daemon that I can summon eh89? What kind of Daemon is he and how many other daemons come with him?
Hmmmm I smell a bluff.

On the subject, EH what was it you said about the Nightbrin- oh wait, woops, wasn't supposed to say anything. Sorry! :p

·
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
1,443 Posts
Bluff? What are you on about? I have to sacrifice 100 souls and I get some daemons.

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
With a time machine, I guess the C'tan could just go and kill all the humans specifically. They saw them as only tree-swinging feral, non-sentient dumb animals, another of the Old Ones little creations that was doing them no good.

Of course, they could've easily targeted and erased them. Then there would've been no human race, no Emperor, no Imperium.... no Chaos Gods (damn emotions of yours) no problems, no nothing!!!!

I HAVE THE ANSWER!

EDIT: In the mean time, I better go and help silly Serp....hmmmm....

Oh, and also, EH, is the Outsider doing nothing? Surely he'd help us, and he's just been freed; I doubt he can contain himself from eating some humans.

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Hmmm..... perhaps Shadow is changing. He's showing an abnormal amount of loyalty for such a power-grabbing back-stabber. Although he has got a lot of power; maybe less is more? :laugh:

Nah, I'm just waiting for a particularly juicy moment to be sneaky; and also one where I will actually benefit from it.

Sure, killing Sorrow would be fun; but then what? A tiny change, yet no gain for Shadow. He may as well keep his alliance until a better option presents itself. :biggrin:

And I am so dearly tempted to, in the next update, fully cloak my smaller Night ship, and take it into the atmosphere of Yuli-459. Make it hover just over the battlefield, before uncloaking and blasting everything to bits. Whilst not nearly as big as the Cairn (if I did it with the Cairn, you'd be unable to see the sun. There'd be no light AT ALL, for miles and miles around!) it is still a spaceship; they're pretty big things, and so would easily dominate the sky. Of course, it'd be fairly easy to hit, but I'm sure it'd be sturdy enough to hold... and even if you do take it down, more-fool-you; it'll fall right onto your base! :yahoo:

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #287
The Outsider is already out, and he will aid you in times of extreme "distress!"

As for your chaos deamon, it's a minor prince with the same powers as the avatar of Khaine, same Strength and Bs skill.

·
Registered
434 Posts
but I'm sure it'd be sturdy enough to hold... and even if you do take it down, more-fool-you; it'll fall right onto your base! :yahoo:
No-need I have that covered. :shok:

Also why does everbody keep calling me Commissar?

·
Super Moderator
10,976 Posts
Knowing Shadow like I do, I`d kill the sneaky bastard at the earliest oppurtunity.

But of course, Sorrow does not know him too well. Having just met and all... :unsure:

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Knowing Shadow like I do, I`d kill the sneaky bastard at the earliest oppurtunity.

But of course, Sorrow does not know him too well. Having just met and all... :unsure:
He he. I was about to say Sorrow will rue the day he met Shadow and curse his name forever, but then... how can he if he's dead? :laugh:

·
The Hammer of Olympia
2,116 Posts
shadow best watch his neck lest his head fall from his shoulders. as for the necrons assaulting the reargaurd.....i believe a blasting to hell is in order :p

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #292 (Edited)
Samu3, i know, I'm just being firm so I can end this silly bickering. Though BlackApostle, I understand your point, however my decision is final. Though I'd like you to elaborate further on that Samu3, how exactly does a Grey Knights force fight on the table-tops??

Warsmith7552, let me explain further...................

Your daemon is an extremely ugly F&^*, who serves Khorne as a lesser daemon prince; a sort of field commander for the chaos Gods if you will. He serves the chaos prince, Gryjiuoplaswe, and he has been given to you for betraying your former master and choosing to serve Khorne(basically it's a propaganda present to you). He is a massive creature that looks like a eagle, bear, dragon, and some sort of twisted demon mixed together in one. He is as tall as a two story building, with a spear that eternally flows with blood, and a massive maw in the other hand from which he can summon dark magic. Thats your daemon, and unless Anfo does something drastic, he's in for a really tough fight.

As for the fight, BlackApostleVilhelm, it's basically the final determinant. I am inputting the black and type of attack that you guys describe(meaning if you just say "He swings at his opponent", he will only perform a basic hit(with a low strength count). Basically put, in 2-3 post from now one of you will stand victorious while the other is dead, with no way to return. Soon someone will go home emtpy handed!!!!!

·
Registered
434 Posts
Though I'd like you to elaborate further on that Samu3, how exactly does a Grey Knights force fight on the table-tops??
Longer Version

They are very expensive model's, so if you field them dont expect to take a lot. This tend's to mean do the best with what Knight's you have, its got to be fast and hard hitting. Basically get in real fast, take them as Elites so they can deep strike and take Inquisitorial Stormtrooper's to cover the two troop requirment.

Once they deep strike fire everything you have into the unit you want to assualt, remembering that you only have very few men so make sure to choose good target's, something that will hurt the enemy if it die's. At the same time try not to land to close and get shot up, they still only have the +3 save and if you loose to many when they come in then its a huge failure.

After that they have Nemisis force weapon's for +2 strength so assault with everything you got. They can fire their weapon's as they run into combat as well (Special Rule), and dont forgot that if you opponent want's to fire on you,you have the Aegis which mean's they have to roll to see how far they can see you, sort of like Night Time Fighting.

After that its stack's on, slaughter whatever it is you charged and move on.
If you have Termies then mount them in a Land Raider instead.
Well that's how I play anyway.

Short Version

Assualt, Assualt, Assualt!

·
The Hammer of Olympia
2,116 Posts
i am attacking the wraithlord with two people EH, both my captain and my chaplain

·
Registered
434 Posts
I would bring Kreutz and his Bodygaurd into it, but that would make it just too unfair.

·
The Hammer of Olympia
2,116 Posts
unfair? he is xenos, it is our duty as warriors of the emperor to destroy him utterly!

·
Registered
434 Posts
Alright, Alright. Next Update:p

·
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
1,443 Posts
Wooooo! Giant bloodthirsty death machine!

And Anfo my ground forces can show the fleet where to hit so you are getting a barrage wether you like it or not.

·
Registered
310 Posts
warsmith7752:
Galbatorius: “Galba” as it has become known is mainly a volcanic planet, one that supports a thick atmosphere similar to Venus. There is little worth in this planet other than its unusually large amount of natural resources; specifically Tibian Gas used to power beam and laser weapons. However, the atmosphere blocks all scanning and communications so as to hide what really occurs on the planet’s surface. Only one continent stands above the sea of magma and it will be a challenge to whoever attempts to utilize this planet. No moons
It’s not a spotting problem, it’s a communication problem. It’s completely solvable by ‘bouncing’ a landing ship through the atmosphere to relay communication. The primary problem is time, taking between 10-15 minuets for the ship to make a round trip.

281 - 300 of 512 Posts