Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

201 - 220 of 512 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
D-Cannon?
http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Or'es_El'leath_Class_Battleship
http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Lar'shi_Class_Cruiser
http://www.games-workshop.com/MEDIA_CustomProductCatalog/m1280012_BFG_Tau_Fleets.pdf
There is no D-Cannon in a tau fleet.
And yes, if you set up with me just in range a tyranid swarm sould be able to cover the ground and be on you as you are offloading.

I'm going off of what eh89 has told me. Apparently I have a D-Cannon?

Yes G0arr, good move. I slapped myself for being so careless. Good thing I don't actually lead any people into combat!

·
Registered
434 Posts
And yes, if you set up with me just in range a tyranid swarm sould be able to cover the ground and be on you as you are offloading.
**coughspawncampingcough** :p

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
WTF? Half my berzerkers from the moon have just disappeared. And what am I taking casualties from? And why aren't the things I produced last update included? And my force has a total of 30 marines 200 berzerkers not 230 marines. I'm not demanding anything but Some of my units have just been discounted and disappeared off the face of the earth.
Doh! It's happening again!!! :laugh:

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Again? What have I missed now?
Lol it's a joke. Like something a very unfortunate commander would say.

Trooper: Sir! Suddenly we've lost loads of men, and remaining ones are suddenly less powerful!

Commander: Dammit, not again..... :laugh:

·
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
1,443 Posts
Lol it's a joke. Like something a very unfortunate commander would say.

Trooper: Sir! Suddenly we've lost loads of men, and remaining ones are suddenly less powerful!

Commander: Dammit, not again..... :laugh:
Lol, should have spotted that one, my mate calls me KoW (king if wit) I personally think it is a bit camp but a compliment is a compliment right?

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #208
Warsmith7552, calm down my friend. Like I said when we started, I am running the numbers off the combat simulator. Therefore, if it says 280 Infantry, or 280 marines, that doesn't mean they are all genenral purpose marines. I know you have the bezerkers up there, they have not disappered, I have them on record.

As for production, well, you can only produce so fast. Some of you guys, with the exception of G0arr because he's a damn bug, are just inventing hundreds of troops each turn. No, NOT HAPPENING.

It is better if you try and recruit outside help like you did earlier in the game. Thats allowable, and fair for everyone. Otherwise, we would never have an epic clash cause no one would run out of troops.

Thuogh truth be told, i think Samu3 and Serpion are going to wipe each other out first. Unless someone comes to either of their aid, both sides will reduce each other to like 100 men a piece, and thats easy picking's for the rest of you.

It's a dog eat dog world, muahahahahahaha:rofl:

·
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
1,443 Posts
I am still confused, I have been ordering my troops to begin producing since update 1 however none of the troops I have tried to create are being recognised. Also I do have 50 marines (I think) out trying to recruit, I'm only trying to build so fast because if anyone attacks me I will be slaughtered due to my low numbers, I know I have cultists but I have to use them as cannon fodder and get them killed because that's what chaos does.
And lastly the 200 marines produced last update was supposed to cover all the marines I have tried to make over the entire Rp so far.

Maybe you dictate exactly what is produced during updates to keep it fair, and I'm not really fond of recruitment mainly because i have plenty gene seed stored on my cruiser and I don't want it tainted. And I was kinda waiting for Tonar to make an appearance before I sent out more messages. I sent one but it was declined so I assumed it would be best to wait.

And I'm still not sure what I am taking casuties from?

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
I am not sure that everyone has been recruiting random forces from anywhere they want. I have sent Pm's with all my requests to you, and so far have received a ship and guardians from your pm's. That said I am know petitioning you for the Avatar of Khaine, the Necrontyr will be destroyed one way or another.... Not that everyone is ganging up on them, they do have a c'tan to repair their ships and the likes haha

·
Registered
43 Posts
G0arr, we should surprise everyone by having a Tyranid and Tau alliance!

If we can't win that way then something is wrong...

·
Registered
310 Posts
That would rock. If only we could.

@Warsmith7752
According to information that I can find Chaos marines are made much like their Imperial count parts. They are chosen as children, and undergo an implantation process. This, much like the Imperial version, takes years. They are also chosen from nontainted stock whenever possible.

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #214
As G0arr put it, thats why alot of you have to recruit soldiers outside the system. You can build vehicles and defensive structures, but you cannot recruit 200 marines out of your base; it's impossible.

Anyway, I'd like to amend my earlier statement. I think Silbern may die first, seeing as he's going for an all out alanding against the Nids. Good luck buddy :victory:

·
Registered
434 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Also my post will be up after I finish my From the Warp

[email protected] If only it were possible:cray:. Personally I will take the Eldar up on their offer and try to hold Tallisions Hope however we can.

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #220
Trust me, the Imperials are stronger than you think, you should play them in the table-top game; they can be quite a force. Anyway, I don't understand why you feel you are going to die Samu3. You have the damn NOVA cannon, you could just rail it up and take a good shot. You might kill 1/3 of his forces with that shot.

Then again, I suppose if I did that then you could all do that. Na, cannot have that:ireful2: ;if only I could.

But, all you guys can use orbital bombardment. Meaning you can drop a Strength hit on so many foes and bombard their forces.

G0arr, your warriors that you produced on Magnar hatched and join your fleet, thats why your numbers went up; because your men all are in one place. Besides, you'll need them, trust me.

201 - 220 of 512 Posts