Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

181 - 200 of 512 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
After I'm done melting the Tyranid fleet to floating space slag, your going to need that Titan when I come for you.

Try saying that when we crush you under a thousand tons of holy steel.
I will add the reinforcments to my list, once they make planet fall I will merge some of the Platoons to make full units. Also what vessel do they arrive on?

With the marines help and the reinforcements not here yet it seems we are evenly matched so far.

Imperial ground forces (With Marines)- 1140
Necron ground forces- 1160

Guess it will come down to dice , other race intervention and a reawakened C'Tan in the end.
Until then I will wait on the Eldar to post for the purpose of deciding were my new men go and Roth Strangs PAs

·
Registered
310 Posts
Titan= Awesomeness on the ground... just remember in space its just another transport, and orbital bombardments like big targets!

Space slag? I have two words for you boy, BOARDING PARTY!!!!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Titan= Awesomeness on the ground... just remember in space its just another transport, and orbital bombardments like big targets!

Space slag? I have two words for you boy, BOARDING PARTY!!!!
I love Parties! :yahoo:

Even if you eliminate me G0arr then I hope to atleast slow you down a considerable amount.Tyranids are no ones friend! (no offense!) :p

·
Registered
310 Posts
Bah win or lose against you I'm not gonna win the whole thing look at all the NPC's and equipment people are getting to kill me. Look at how many are planning on striking me.
Just think if I die, maybe I can come back as more tau! Maybe an O'Kor

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #186 (Edited)
Actually G0arr, the Titan is not so much to combat you as to fight the monoliths. You guys have to realise that Samu3 and 20 scout marines are up against a Legion of Necrons, backed by over 40 Monoliths

40 MONOLITHS!!!!!! Thats a ridiculous amount of firepower, thats more than my skills on BFBC2 :gamer1: It's like the Roman Legion nocking on the door of some Celts with their towering seige engines behidn them

Without any back up, Samu3 might as well give up now :suicide: I'm trying to even out the scales so it's an epic, but fair fight.

By the way G0arr, your pretty much in the clear, so I don't know what your worried about. Don't know how, but no ones attacked you, or interfered with you, and your army is becoming extremely strong.

Also, I double check, and the Swarm Lord is actually below a hive tyrant. A Swarm Lord is like a battlefield commander, commanding all the little buggers below him, while the Hive Tyrant directs the bigger picture.!!

·
Registered
310 Posts
http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Swarmlord
http://warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Swarmlord
Well, I haven't seen any of the new codex for it but this is where I'm getting my information.

(OCC: This is mainly for Samu3)
I am Lord Tezia, leader of the fifth Crusader Army of Cadia. I have recently intercepted a splinter fleet of the xenos known as the Tyranid. This recently discovered race is extremely hostile, and not open to negotiations.

Therefore, in light of this new development, a part of this fleet has escaped and has headed towards the system in which you now find yourself. I have sent two battalions (800 Infantry) worth of men and an assortment of vehicles( 5 Leman Russ, 2 Basiliks, Chimera's for troops) and an Imperial Titan for your command...
My problem is how this is worded. If you look at it this basically says: "THAR BE TYRANIDS! HAVE TITAN!"

Everyone knows where I am by the look of the updates and posts. There were NPC's that were talking about attacking me. Look at the current alliances, and the positioning. The smallest alliance that can be brought against me is 2 players. Statistically I need to be able to match the power of two players(My RTS experience is talking here). Additional I need to be able to stick close to what I know about Tyranids. When they enter a system it's alot of SWARMSWARMSWARM. So I produce, I grow, I swarm, rinse and repeat.

·
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
1,443 Posts
Unless your against the chaos, Nilat hates Greeth so much he would rather die than help him. Hmmmmmm I just had an idea.........

·
Registered
434 Posts
40 MONOLITHS!!!!!! Thats a ridiculous amount of firepower, thats more than my skills on BFBC2 :gamer1: It's like the Roman Legion nocking on the door of some Celts with their towering seige engines behidn them

Without any back up, Samu3 might as well give up now :suicide: I'm trying to even out the scales so it's an epic, but fair fight.
Bane does have 321 marines and a Librarian heading for the Camp, they are already on the planet will they make it in time for the battle?

Either way I think the reinforcements are going to Tallision's Hope, with the fleet making sure they get there.

Then again what are the Eldar going to do now? :dunno:

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #191
Also Samu, BlackApostleVilhelm joined up with the Space Marines, there is still hope my friend. your guard isn't as weak as you make them out to be. Strategise more in your blah section, and perhaps you can pull off a Imbram Gaunt!!

I know G0arr, i get most of my info from Lexicanum.com too

·
Registered
434 Posts
Also Samu, BlackApostleVilhelm joined up with the Space Marines, there is still hope my friend. your guard isn't as weak as you make them out to be. Strategise more in your blah section, and perhaps you can pull off a Imbram Gaunt!!
I was thinking about putting some plans for battle up but I wasnt sure if would do any good, I can do it in the latest update now however, will try.

Mostly I just write what you do in the Blah Section in my own words anyway, so it will be in the Military Movement.

·
Registered
434 Posts

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #195
Hhahahaha, hey Serpion, Samu held his ground last time. Plus, he took down two monoliths :laugh: :p

I think he's got more of a fight in him, only time shall tell. I'm looking forward to this next fight. :wild:

Oh, by the way Serp, Bane has a force of over 300 Marines and vehicles coming up behidn your army from the plateua south of your position. Hheh, bet you forgot about that didn't you. :grin: It's going to become like a sandwhich, with the Necron greased in the middle :rofl:

·
Registered
43 Posts
And so it begins G0arr!

After I'm done with you(hopefully alive and not eaten!) then I think I'm going to gun for those astartes.

·
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
1,443 Posts
WTF? Half my berzerkers from the moon have just disappeared. And what am I taking casualties from? And why aren't the things I produced last update included? And my force has a total of 30 marines 200 berzerkers not 230 marines. I'm not demanding anything but Some of my units have just been discounted and disappeared off the face of the earth.

181 - 200 of 512 Posts