Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
I am Alpharius.
8,375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The announcement trailer for Total War: Warhammer just dropped.

https://youtu.be/7i4d3ignBNQ

Total War™: WARHAMMER® will take the award-winning PC strategy series to a realm of epic high fantasy for the first time.

Our rules have changed, and with change comes war on a scale as yet unimagined.

Gigantic monsters, flying creatures, legendary heroes and storms of magical power take their place on the battlefield, alongside thousands of warriors clashing in real-time tactical battles. All at YOUR command.

In the turn-based campaign game of statecraft & empire building, you will find the Old World an unforgiving and treacherous place, filled with endless war and cunning alliances alike. Whichever race you choose to play as and however you seek conquest, you will be faced with a conflict that threatens to tear the very fabric of reality asunde

·
Registered
626 Posts
Also very excited for this, cannot wait for it, though I hope CA doesn't bull rush this one out of the studio:grin:.

·
Registered
3,694 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,028 Posts
Important annoucement;

IGN said:
Additionally, SEGA has revealed this is the first in a trilogy of titles, with two additional standalone instalments planned to create the single largest Total War experience ever.

LotN

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
I'm not looking forward to this as my PC can barely cope with Rome 2,
Attila would probably be frustrating and this will almost certainly be keyboard flying-foaming at the mouth

·
Registered
326 Posts
Yes please. I endorse this fully, especially if it helps get other Warhammer games and 40k games to get more traction in development.

I fully look forward to playing the green tide.

·
Premium Member
12,830 Posts

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
The only thing that bugs me is the fact that there are only 4 factions that will be in at launch. The only thing that kind of makes up for it are the two standalone expansions for this that will come out. Then there is also DLC and Free-LC (in their own words, not mine) that will be released as well, but then that is a different kettle of fish altogether.

Other than that, I'm definitely looking forward to this

·
Grand Lord Munchkin
7,046 Posts
There is only one word to describe a game which combines the worlds of warhammer and total war.

One word in the entirety of the English language which can fully convey that level of awesome.

And only ONE man who could properly say it.

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
The only thing that bugs me is the fact that there are only 4 factions that will be in at launch.
the dlc lists for total war on steam are flaming huge, expect about 50 dlc, covering every race that has ever existed, probably including a dwarven - squats skin

·
Registered
443 Posts
Right. New laptop fund started now. Fuck lads holiday. if I'm not playing this on release day with a weeks holiday at full pelt, I don't know what. Ever since I bought M2TW all those years ago, I've dreamed of Warhammer Total War.

This is easily my most anticipated game ever.
Be wary on a gaming laptop, they cost more, for less, and don;t last as long.

·
Premium Member
12,830 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts