Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
No. Necrons are unique to the Milky Way. However, any world in the galaxy could potentially be a tomb world - though the greater the population and the longer it's been inhabited, the less likely it is for the Necrons to remain undiscovered.

·
I am Alpharius.
8,375 Posts
Yes, I agree with Azezel, who kind of said everything, there could be Necrons on any world in the Milky Way galaxy, but it is highly unlikely that a planet like Terra or Macragge had one, as they are two very important worlds with a long history...

·
Registered
263 Posts
Mars has been inhabited longer than McCragge, and it has a buried C'tan stuffed inside it... But that's not a tomb world, that's just a prison for one lonely dragon...

·
Registered
178 Posts
Hold on. Where does it say that a c'tan is in Mars because that is a recipe for disaster and could end up with mars being destroyed. Also if Tera was a tomb world humanity never would have even made it off the planet before the necrons killed us all.

·
Registered
557 Posts
Read Mechanicum, in it we see the Emperor defeating the Void Dragon and it is explained that he imprisoned it on Mars.

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Exactly - Mars isn't a Tomb World and it doesn't matter how long it's been inhabited since the big E put the Void Dragon there.

·
Registered
557 Posts
I would defiantly recommend you do so, its rather good. And its got Titans vs. titans battles, which are always nice.

·
Registered
557 Posts
Yes, by Graham McNeil

·
Registered
178 Posts
I am a fan of Graham McNeil. I will defenitly pick the book up once i am done with the 40k books i have already

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
The "Void Dragon" is also known as the "Machine Spirit". Sound familiar?

·
Registered
178 Posts
Freaky. That means that the tech preists are puting parts of it into all the machines they create. or they are just worshipping it

·
Registered
178 Posts
i thought that the machine spirit didn't exist and the tech people were being supersiteios

1 - 20 of 22 Posts