Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was recently reading through the Nagash issue of WD and in the battle report they keep calling the BSB a tomb prince. But in the TK armybook it says only heralds can take them? Is this just a mistake in the bat rep or have I missed something?

·
Rattlehead
6,741 Posts
Given as how that 'battle report' was Warhammer Fantasy Battles only in name, I'm pretty sure you can ignore anything said within it. It wouldn't be the first time GW have simply mislabelled a unit in a WD.
@Vaz - quite the opposite - falcoso and I have both been present when the local store has thrown out their old stock, which usually includes 90% of the WDs they stock at the start of the month (or week or whenever they buy the new ones in). Rather than see them go up in flames, we've managed to persuade the manager to donate them to a 'worthy cause' (read: us).

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Can you provide a quote?
On the Army list page it says 'Prince Tamarash: Tomb Prince with army battle standard' and throughout the battle is referred to as a Prince. I have found mistakes in WD before, I remember a nurgling unit capturing the winning objective back when swarms couldn't score and other siilar things, but actually calling a unit something dfferent seemed really odd.

quite the opposite - falcoso and I have both been present when the local store has thrown out their old stock, which usually includes 90% of the WDs they stock at the start of the month (or week or whenever they buy the new ones in). Rather than see them go up in flames, we've managed to persuade the manager to donate them to a 'worthy cause' (read: us).
Shame he leavs on Sunday, was gonna see if I could nab last month's warhammer visions XD

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
To fair, @falcoso, calling WD out on rules mistakes seems awfully like the pot calling the kettle black...
And when was the last time I slipped up like that? Aiden's taken that role now :p

1 - 7 of 7 Posts