Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all...

Ive seen some ideas for Warlord Titans floating around, and Ive decided to build one myself. My problem is, I can not find any templates or plans anywhere to accomplish such a task.

What I have been able to decide is taht it will be betwen 28 and 32 inches tall. Yep thats it lol!

So if any of you that are in the know might be able to point me in the right direction or if you have any such templates laying around that you wouldnt mind sharing..I would really appreciate it...

Shadoestar

· Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Actually before posting this, I contacted GW out of their new offices in TENN, and talked to several people over there. Yes it is illegal to reproduce a model that THEY produce, however models that are deemed modeling challenges (such as the warlord), they encourage the creativity that their community of gamers has when it comes to building these, and it is not illegal to ask or post for assistance in re-creating models such as those. The same applys to the forgeworld models that there is no model for. So I am not infringeing upon copyright notices or practices by posting a mesage asking for assistance in re-creating a warlord.

· Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
no,fw makes pictures that vary in scale slightly of the warlord. and you would be correct in the fact that templates of exsisting models are illegal, howevedr not of a non-exsistent model such as the warlord. a tempolate is more akin to a set of blueprints to build something, which every good model starts as.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.