Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has any one got any titan templates

i wanna make a forge world sized one like the chaos warhound titan

and has any one got any templates for a emporer class titan (the REALLY BIG ONES)

cheers

·
Registered
517 Posts
has any one got any titan templates

i wanna make a forge world sized one like the chaos warhound titan

and has any one got any templates for a emporer class titan (the REALLY BIG ONES)

cheers

Wait... Are there three titan sizes?

Is it like scout titan - warlord titan - emperor titan?

Please explain.

·
Premium Member
2,648 Posts
Actually, from what I understand....

Knight Titans
Warhound Titans
Reaver Titans
Warlord Titans
Imperator Titans

Though, I doubt this is 100% correct or complete.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Ok... and what are their differences? How do they differ in terms of weapons, size and appearance?

·
Premium Member
2,648 Posts
I don't know the weapons loadout exactly, but obviously, the bigger they are the more they have. Knight Titans are more of an 'Epic' thing, I believe.

·
Administrator
6,544 Posts
Knights are rarely seen nowadays and are really more of an old Epic thing. They're single-man war machines that bridge the gap between dreadnought-sized walkers and titans. There are a number of different patterns, the two notable ones being the Paladin and Castellan.

Warhound scout titans are the smallest proper titans, and are used as a mobile reserve for the battle titans and as flank guards. Warhound titans mount main weapons systems in each arm, and have no point defense weaponry. Warhount titans have a crew of fiver-- a princeps, a gunner for each weapon, a comms operator, and an enginseer.

The lightest battle titans are Reaver titans, which are only marginally larger than warhounds, but have a more pronounced stance and feature a huge missile launcher on the shoulders in addition to arm mounted weapons systems. Reaver-class titans have a crew of six-- a princeps, a gunner for each arm weapon, a gunner for the missile rack, an enginseer, and a comms operator.

The main battle titans used by the Imperium are those of the Warlord class. They are slow, but feature weapons systems able to flatten cities in single volleys. They stand head and shoulders above Reavers, and are more than twice the size of a Warhound. Most Warlord titans feature automated defensive systems around the legs, and additionally have shoulder-mounted heavy weapons systems that are generally not as powerful as those located in the arms-- the shoulder weapons are generally comparable to what is carried by a Warhound titan. A Warlord has a crew of ten-- a princeps, a gunner for each arm and shoulder weapon, two enginseers, a comms operator, and a servitor hardwired to each leg's defensive weapons systems.

The largest titans fielded by the Imperium are the devastating Imperator titans, which tower over even Warlord-class titans. The deployment of such a war machine is a drastic measure, and many mount vortex weaponry. An Imperator Titan is no less than a mobile fortress, with butresses crewed by Skitarii armed with the myriad small arms common to the Imperial Guard. Depending on whether you count the guardsmen that fight from the butresses on the Imperator's legs, an Imperator titan can have a crew of several dozen. Integral to the titan's operations, however, are the princeps, gunners and loaders for the naval-class weapons mounted in the titan's arms, gunners for the shoulder and leg-mounted weapons, a full enginseer compliment, a comms operator, and a high priest of the Omnissiah to ensure that the most holy and potent of the Adeptus Titanicus' war machines are properly ministered to.

·
Registered
87 Posts
hi can someone help me i'm looking for warhound templates if you can post it please do :eek:k:thanks

also can you please do not send copyright templates e.g forge worlds or you could be in a world of trouble so home made ones please
also i've already sorted legs

·
Registered
438 Posts
I've posted templates in the modelling section a week or two ago. Scroll through till you see warhound templates.

·
Registered
268 Posts
The Emperor Class is subdivided into two variants. One is long-range only (Think the grand-daddy of all artillery weapons), the other is an all-around brawler.

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
"Knights are rarely seen nowadays and are really more of an old Epic thing. They're single-man war machines that bridge the gap between dreadnought-sized walkers and titans. There are a number of different patterns, the two notable ones being the Paladin and Castellan.

Warhound scout titans are the smallest proper titans, and are used as a mobile reserve for the battle titans and as flank guards. Warhound titans mount main weapons systems in each arm, and have no point defense weaponry. Warhount titans have a crew of fiver-- a princeps, a gunner for each weapon, a comms operator, and an enginseer.

The lightest battle titans are Reaver titans, which are only marginally larger than warhounds, but have a more pronounced stance and feature a huge missile launcher on the shoulders in addition to arm mounted weapons systems. Reaver-class titans have a crew of six-- a princeps, a gunner for each arm weapon, a gunner for the missile rack, an enginseer, and a comms operator.

The main battle titans used by the Imperium are those of the Warlord class. They are slow, but feature weapons systems able to flatten cities in single volleys. They stand head and shoulders above Reavers, and are more than twice the size of a Warhound. Most Warlord titans feature automated defensive systems around the legs, and additionally have shoulder-mounted heavy weapons systems that are generally not as powerful as those located in the arms-- the shoulder weapons are generally comparable to what is carried by a Warhound titan. A Warlord has a crew of ten-- a princeps, a gunner for each arm and shoulder weapon, two enginseers, a comms operator, and a servitor hardwired to each leg's defensive weapons systems.

The largest titans fielded by the Imperium are the devastating Imperator titans, which tower over even Warlord-class titans. The deployment of such a war machine is a drastic measure, and many mount vortex weaponry. An Imperator Titan is no less than a mobile fortress, with butresses crewed by Skitarii armed with the myriad small arms common to the Imperial Guard. Depending on whether you count the guardsmen that fight from the butresses on the Imperator's legs, an Imperator titan can have a crew of several dozen. Integral to the titan's operations, however, are the princeps, gunners and loaders for the naval-class weapons mounted in the titan's arms, gunners for the shoulder and leg-mounted weapons, a full enginseer compliment, a comms operator, and a high priest of the Omnissiah to ensure that the most holy and potent of the Adeptus Titanicus' war machines are properly ministered to."

I might be confusing things, but I read something about a titan so big it had an air strip on each shoulder. Is that true?

·
Registered
215 Posts
POSTING TEMPLATES IS BAD. AND ILLEGAL.

·
CO 3rd Thoth ACR
486 Posts
Thank you I've been looking for those. Anyone got or seen any for the Reaver or Warlord? If anyone has them or know where I can get them pleas PM me.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Knights are rarely seen nowadays and are really more of an old Epic thing. They're single-man war machines that bridge the gap between dreadnought-sized walkers and titans. There are a number of different patterns, the two notable ones being the Paladin and Castellan.

The largest titans fielded by the Imperium are the devastating Imperator titans, which tower over even Warlord-class titans. The deployment of such a war machine is a drastic measure, and many mount vortex weaponry. An Imperator Titan is no less than a mobile fortress, with butresses crewed by Skitarii armed with the myriad small arms common to the Imperial Guard. Depending on whether you count the guardsmen that fight from the butresses on the Imperator's legs, an Imperator titan can have a crew of several dozen. Integral to the titan's operations, however, are the princeps, gunners and loaders for the naval-class weapons mounted in the titan's arms, gunners for the shoulder and leg-mounted weapons, a full enginseer compliment, a comms operator, and a high priest of the Omnissiah to ensure that the most holy and potent of the Adeptus Titanicus' war machines are properly ministered to.

Yup, that's the largest (Imperator Class) but I like most is the Warlord Titan Class. Thanks for the indepth classification brother. I think those God-Machines are birthed in a Cathedral like hangers but during the Battle for Gryphonne IV one of the principle forge world of the Imperium. All of the Titans of the mighty War Gryphon Legion was gone within days of the fighting and the planet fell to the Tynanids.:(

Cheers!

·
Registered
37 Posts
The template is most welcome brother this will surely ease up my conctruction of my Warhound. I only wish that some good heart talented brothers out there can make a template similar like this for a Warlord or even for an Imperator Class!:goodpost:

Cheers!

·
Premium Member
2,512 Posts
ASKING FOR AND POSTING TEMPLATES OF GW MODELS IS ILLEGAL AND WILL GET US SHUT DOWN. THE APPROPRIATE PEOPLE HAVE BEEN FORMALLY WARNED.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.