Shas'el w/PR/MP/MT/HW-TL
3x3 Crisis Suits w/PR/MP/MT
6x FW
2x10 Kroot w/7 Hounds
8x Pathfinders w/Devilfish w/SMS, MT, DPods, Targeting Array
2x2 Piranha w/Fusion Blaster, Targeting Array, 1 w/DPod
2x Broadsides w/ASS, leader w/2x shield drones, HW-TL
2x Hammerheads w/Railgun, SMS, DPods, MT, TL

2000 on the dot IIRC. Block with Piranhas/drones/Kroot and keep shooting your Crisis suits using MLs to strip cover from a squad. Tau are an excellent army (still contrary to forum beliefs) when using the above tactics due to the sheer amount of firepower they put out and how hard it is to stop it. Ensure you Crisis suits JSJ behind Tanks to hide.

· Registered
230 Posts
^ pretty sure it's Stelek's list Ishamael, I run mine slightly differently but it's longer to write out lol.

@DestroyerHive; It's one squad of 6 FW since they do...well nothing. No idea on W/D/L ratio or how many games I've played (a lot, though my army is currently shelved as I got into my other armies currently in progress) but against noobs with unbalanced lists, you'll win assuming you can handle the list well. Agains the other "top-tier" armies or good and balanced lists it comes down to how well you block and how long your crisis suits last. If either of these falter, the other lists will start to gain the advantage as they can either get close to you or your firepower begins to slacken off.

I'd recommend reading the Tau articles found here. I'll be posting a rather extensive post on how to play these type of army lists later on my blog so watch out for that.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.