Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking through the psychic powers because I don't use them and I wanted to use Tigurius. Tigurius allows for a re-roll on reserves, now with the psychic power Scrier's Gaze it says you can roll 3 dice for reserves.

So, my question is if you roll 3 dice for Scrier's and roll all 1's do you get to re-roll all 3 dice?

Sorry if this has been answered but I couldn't find it.

·
Entropy Fetishist
4,249 Posts
Strikes me as quite likely--normally if you have something like a guard Officer of the Fleet boosting reserves and have a comms relay, you get both the boost and the reroll.

So... yeah, I don't see why not. And given that you can reroll what powers he rolls in the first place, you're pretty damned likely to be able to get Scrier's Gaze on him.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Would you only be able to use scrier's gaze once per turn though under the you can only re-roll once ruling or keep using it as long as you have power to do so??

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Well, it's a psychic power, so you can only attempt to cast it once anyway. But as long as you have warp charges to cast it each turn, you can keep casting it each turn.

Also, I agree with the others. Since you roll three separate dice for your reserves, and then get re-rolls on the 1s, if they are all ones you can re-roll them all since you aren't re-rolling and one die more than once. Think of it like preferred enemy or twin-linked. You roll as many dice as you need to and then re-roll those you can. But you can't re-roll those re-rolls. So if you got 3 ones and then 3 more ones, you'd be out of luck. But I would think that would be obvious since you just rolled 6 consecutive 1's which is atrocious luck by any standards.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Don't need 1's to re-roll Tigurius lets you re-roll if you choose. it could be failed or a successful attempt so if they came out before you wanted them to you can re-roll. Also Tigurius gets to re-roll his psychic test if he fails so him and divination are a ton of re-rolls to insure you get what you want.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts