Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just a quick question..he has the hood of hellfire which allows him to re-roll failed psychic tests..
so if im casting a WC 3 and get 2 4+ can i reroll just the one dice or would i need to reroll everything as it failed in in its totality.

cheers

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
I believe you re-roll all the dice. It's like if you got to re-roll failed morale tests, you'd re-roll both dice, not just one.

·
Registered
564 Posts
i thought the psychic tests was for the leadership part once a perils was rolled. the first part is just casting the spell not actually a psychic test.

Or have we been playing it wrong as this would make a huge difference to my Thousand Sons army sorcerors with the spell familiars and my friends Tyranid army.

·
Registered
773 Posts
i thought the psychic tests was for the leadership part once a perils was rolled. the first part is just casting the spell not actually a psychic test.

Or have we been playing it wrong as this would make a huge difference to my Thousand Sons army sorcerors with the spell familiars and my friends Tyranid army.
Yep you have been playing it wrong :)

Spell Familiars give you a reroll whenever you fail. Though you have to reroll ALL the dice for the failed test, not just the dice you failed with.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts