Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, anyone have any idea if there will be a 40k throne of skulls in August/September? The ww events calendar only goes up to mid August and that's only a few months away now. Generally tickets go on sale months in advance. Just wondering if anyone had any insider knowledge?

·
Premium Member
5,182 Posts
I've not seen anything saying they are cancelling the event. You could try emailing the events team. They are normally pretty quick at getting back to you.

·
Premium Member
5,182 Posts
I've emailed the event team to find out myself. There is no apparent update on any ToS events and I wanted to go later in the year to one with my Nurgle army.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, I emailed them too, awaiting reply, I have a gentlemans wager with my brother in law and a few friends as to who can paint the best army, the idea was that the armies would be judged at TOS in August/September

·
Premium Member
5,182 Posts
Unfortunately it looks like there will be no throne of skulls for a while. I got a very good reply from Nick at the events team (I detailed it here) which basically means no events are being run.

Hopefully they will have some in the new year but I have signed up for the newsletter so I know whats going on.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts