Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Premium Member
4,356 Posts
It is a confusing rule especially since they put him in the HQ section but I also feel to take the mek you have to have another HQ first but hey if they let you take him then by George take him.

Anyway my choice for the list would be list 3 as my favorite because at this low points game most people have trouble with AV 10 or higher. So your trukks should be pretty safe running the boyz and MANZ around. I think list 1 would be the least fun and effective there are just to many things that can wreck the boyz. List 2 would also be good or drop one of the mega nobs and take a looted wagon just to have that nice big blast template.

· Premium Member
4,356 Posts
At 500 points I have noticed most other armies have one maybe two anti tank weapons and usually in squads. So hitting those squads first with the killkannons would be good or sending boyz or MANZ after them. Dark Eldar like to carry haywire grenades but you don't have to get close to shoot them. Since it is heavy ordnance you don't have to worry about ork BS to much. Also killakannons are good for taking out troops the MANZ would be taking out dangerous stuff and the boyz grab objectives so you should be shooting the killkannons at things that might stop the boyz from getting the objective but otherwise I think that will be good. I might copy this list for my league that starts at 500 points.

· Premium Member
4,356 Posts
Yeah I think at 500 points for my league they would have trouble with it. Since several people like to play daemons the AV plus the big blast would really ruin their day. I will just have to add a legal HQ to the list. The group ruled the mek was not a legal HQ on his own. So other than that I think I have two wagons to loot.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.