Discussion Starter #1
So heres what I am working with currently

8 Thousand Sons 1 Sorcerer Champion Squqad x 3
+ 1 rhino

Chaos term. Lord Deamon weapon, mark of nurgle

Land Raider with Demonic possession

Chaos dreadnaught with Ad. CCW, heavy flamer

5 Chosen Bp/Ccw, asp. champ, x3 PF.

I have a total of 9 chosen built one modeld with the icon of Khorn and a second Land raider i havent put together yet. Plus i have lenty of space amrines to scrap and salvage from as well.

Playing agasint mostly mechanized eldar, Godzilla nids, mech orks and Space wolves. The theroy behind it is to hole up use armor to screen if nessacary and form an advancing firing line. obvioously I am having trouble, eldar player always uses farseers witht he you take phsycic tests on 3d6, and of course i roll 5's and 6's. What changes should i make in the force organization or should i just scrap the whole project and pick something else.

·
Registered
632 Posts
Lose the Dreanought and replace it with a much more reliable and durable Defiler, this way you dont have to worry about the rage rule. Also get a DP in there with warp time and MoN, points wise he is better than the lord and has better stats.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well under the forum rules there it stated that "A comparison of what should i use unit X vs unit y wasn't an acceptable thread". will remove thsi thread then

1 - 4 of 4 Posts