Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
804 Posts
agree with hespithe here, painting looking good so far just hard to judge until you complete things to make the model stand out like the sword/face/chainskirt thingy, lookin forward to see'ing those parts done though, the wings might look good with a light blue/almost white fleshy tone to em, but not too sure bout that, my guess play around with it unless you have a image in your head for it already

·
Registered
804 Posts
Just one pointer, you dont want the model to smoothly transition together too much, you still want some contrast to catch the eye, you can do this with the wings pretty easily and then people's eyes will be cought by the look of your model alot more, the key is to not over do the contrast and still have flow to the model, a ballance...well unless your slaanesh... then all that goes down the window and you go crazy with colors... anyways hope that helps wraith

·
Registered
804 Posts
i would go with a silver for the plates, maybe a rustic bronze you just need to have something in the model to pop out, or else your going to have alot of blue and purple that just looks like it almost smears together, and as for the wings, look at some dragons wings. somtimes you'll find that the underside of the wings are much lighter then the outerside, dunno to me the wings really should stand out on this model, and unless its like a lighter color, seems like it really would just be too much blue or blue/purple shade

·
Registered
804 Posts
A chaos fellblade thats Tsons would probably be a baneblade with daemonic possesion and possibly a sorcerer commanding it like a yarrick fort. of arrogance, but the fellblade is a SM baneblade BS4 with machine spirit and SM upgrades for pintle weapons and HK missle and command tank upgrades i think, but yeah like i said before a Tsons baneblade would probably be a daemonic possesed baneblade with its main cannon like a bolt of change 5" blast templet or something along those lines, but thats just my thoughts on it

·
Registered
804 Posts
Go wraith and uber boob snake :victory: :laugh: good luck and looking forward to to seeing the WIP

·
Registered
804 Posts
i really like the tsons look and the eyes and the trim makes A HUGE DIFFRENCE

Ohhh BTW check out my army blog it called Natures mistakes here is the link
http://www.heresy-online.net/forums/showthread.php?t=19573
Hey riddlecakes not sure if you meant to or not but its not really cool to psuedo-hijack a thread by linking up a post like that, good way to get yourself targeted by a mod, im not really sure its against the rules but idoubt someone would appreciate it, and doing it on a mods thread...definately not a wise idea, not trying to be an arse but just one of those respectful things

And models looking awsome wraith, cant wait to see a overall army pic :victory:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts