Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

101 - 113 of 113 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #102
Finally finished. Had my local GW's parade day today but unfortunately didn't win. There winner was well deserving of it so I don't mind at all really. Check the winning entry here: http://matt285uk.blogspot.com/2011_07_01_archive.html

Here is mine:

Close ups of individual units to come.

What you all think?

·
Unfinished Project King
7,409 Posts
very nice work mate! Love the warp rift and the glow effect!

·
Registered
339 Posts
Never thought you would use purple! It works great and a great idea with the eye. Nice models too, well done!

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #110
Thanks very much for the rep guys! I'm not at all sore about not winning (the guy who won deserved it, his board was the orky one on the uk what's new today thing on the gw website) and as you say, it just gives me something to aim for next year!! I'm starting my first fantasy army (high elves) so they will be making an appearance on here sometime over christmas (when I have time to do some painting, turns out being a first year medical student takes up a lot of your time...).

·
Super Moderator
8,559 Posts
...when I have time to do some painting... being a first year medical student....
Paint as much as you can now; once you stop being a first year medical student you will not have time to paint again until Justin Beiber is retro-chic (or his killer is released on parole).

·
Unfinished Project King
7,409 Posts
Paint as much as you can now; once you stop being a first year medical student you will not have time to paint again until Justin Beiber is retro-chic (or his killer is released on parole).
I just want you to know Dave that Mt. Dew really hurts when it comes shooting out of your nose. I laughed really hard at this one.

101 - 113 of 113 Posts