Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Afternoon all,

I remember seeing somewhere some parts that could be nicely used as Thousand Sons conversion parts. Can anyone remember where, or know anywhere you can get them?

I asked about the Space Wolf heads and stuff a few months ago and got a good response. R kid has since read Thousand Sons and is now getting a force of them together to kick the piss out of my 'Space Bastards' as he now calls them. :)

Any help much appreciated :)

Cheers

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Are you refering to the small plastic kit with the things resembling the 1kson headdresses? Or a more indepth conversion kit.

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Ive heard that Khorne Berzerker heads can be used quite effectively with some green stuff. Just fill in the gap between the head-piece and paint approprietly :)

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
I have seen a very good Thousand Sons Army that used Khorne Berzerkers extensively and they looked very schmick.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Outstanding! Thanks gents :) + rep for suggestions and links, much appreciated :)
Grin, i have gone through my White Dwarf Magazines and i found a particular article that matches the style of Army i was looking at.

White Dwarf 327 Australian Edition.

Section Warhammer 40,000 Australian Army Showcase by Mathew Cleave

Pages 102-103 main page photo spread. In this photo we have a Tzeentch Brass Scorpion on the right of photo, we have Thousand Sons in the Front accompanied by a Tzeentch Terminator Lord and on the left we have a Tzeentch Dreadnought.

Just behind the Thousand Sons we see Khorne Berzerkers painted up like Thousand Sons, that part of the photos is slightly blurred but you get the general jist of what Mathew Cleaver intentions are and they look great.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts