Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
you missed 1....Chaos marines. This would be a good idea actually as you they act diffrently to normal marines and you can Proksy for a while if needed. I keep wanted to go for them and if i did then i would form a nice fluffy Slanessh(Stupid spelling) army. This gives them and very diffrent play style but still close to marines so the learnign curb for taking them up wouldn't be much.

As for the other armysd i understand you don't want Tau or orks and IG is your oppoents army(the reason i don't have a Tau army at the mo is becuase my mate has that one). As an Eldar player i can say that Eldar are 100% nothing like marines in alsmot any way. They are speciallised and do 1 thing better than almsot anyone else can but then lack somewhere else in return. No clue on Dark Eldar as i have only played them once and it was a 650pts game....which i lose by a mile and neaithe rof us has the codex.
Daemons can be but with the new modals out next month now is a good time to start and Nids are less of a problem painting and more a pain an boring in large numbers

1 - 1 of 1 Posts