Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ok here's what i use against my roomates and it seems to be Crushing....

H.Q.
Chaos Lord
Terminator Armor, Combi-Bolter
Power weapon, Mark of Nurgle - 145 pts

Plague marines
Champion - Twinlinked Bolter
Meltagun, Flamer - 265 pts

Space Marines
Champion - Power Weapon
Mark of Nurgle, Flamer, Melta gun - 245 Pts

Berzerkers
Champion - Plasma Pistol, Power Weapon
Personal Icon, 2 Plasma Pistols - 248 pts

Possessed
Champion, Mark of Nurgle - 190 pts

Terminators
Champion, Mark of Khorne, Heavy Flamer - 115 pts

Vindicator - 125 pts

Daemon Prince

Total - 1460

Any Design flaws?

·
Registered
93 Posts
well the only thing i would say is Possessed marines?!??!?!?! ive never heard of them actually being reliable enough to take but if it works for you then do it lol

·
Registered
380 Posts
I see some flaws :p

you prince needs a mark of slaanesh otherwise he may not have the lash. Give your plague champ a power sword or powerfist. 8 Terminators cost more than 115pts for sure! Mark of Nurgle is a waste on regular marines, get plague marines instead of just paint those marines nurgle colour. Give the possessed a rhino so that they wont get shot to bits. Thats all i'll say for now but if you're beating your room mates with this list, i'd like to see theirs lol

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok, so my list sucks....ive only been playing for a few months...ill deffinately work on it, most of that stuff was givin to me anyway

·
Registered
92 Posts
Jock,

Could you do us a favour and clarrify the list more precisely!!!!!!!!!!

How many in each squad?

EXACTLY! And relax!!!!!! no one said that your list sucks! Take it easy! Of course your list may have "weaknesses", but that is understandable, you are new, and there is always something to learn, especially the first thing you need to know about this hobby!!!! Do you have the money to buy the models you need, and the time to learn to paint them well!

Calm down and get cheerful! this hobby is as addictive as illicit substances and MORE expensive, but it is also better for you, especially if you learn to paint well.

Your list looks ok! The minute you say things like PLAGUE MARINE and DAEMON PRINCE you sound like you are on the right track!.

Save you pennies and look out for the special deals.

A few other key words are sure to make you cheerful......

like CARNIFEX.

Nidzilla.

Its not a great leap from Daemon Prince, a monstrous creature to an army list which is ALMOST ALL that BAD!!! hahahaha! Would you rather paint ten little green chaos turds, or one big foul, world destroying horned hell!

·
Registered
804 Posts
The army looks alright, just the lack of mobility really, you've got alot of close range things and no mobility to get in range for them, thats really my only comment

·
Registered
87 Posts
the list don't suck but i think change possed to chosen cause the possed are rather unreliable but can be useful if you get the dice roll you want on the possesion tabel
and think about a rhino for you're berzerkers footslogin berzerkers are never happy

1 - 7 of 7 Posts