Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everyone im ManicMuppet or hey that guy to the people who know me i mostly paint armies and have been doing that for a few years and yeah you wanna know more just ask

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
How'd you come up with a great name like manicmuppet? that's awesome!

Welcome to HO, we now own your soul for all of eternity.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hey I'm no longer the freshest fish in this pond! Yaaaaahoooo.... sorry. Anyhoo nice to meet you sir. Just so you know these guys are friendly as hell and have been more than kind to me so far..... Once again welcome and enjoy your stay, I know I have.

~False

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
FalseEmperor said:
Hey I'm no longer the freshest fish in this pond! Yaaaaahoooo.... sorry. Anyhoo nice to meet you sir. Just so you know these guys are friendly as hell and have been more than kind to me so far..... Once again welcome and enjoy your stay, I know I have.

~False
That's because the hazing rituals haven't begun yet...

How many chaos marines can you assemble in an hour? :D

·
Jac "Baneblade" O'Bite
8,082 Posts
Your nice Cadian - why arn't we saying Elder?

Welcome to the boards manic. Enjoy your stay.

No doubt we will see you around

·
Registered
821 Posts
>> Fresh Fish..mmmmm!!...

>> Arite manic? Welcome to the bitchinest forum about. The hazing aint to bad, just drink loads of caffeine based stuff.

·
Links Manager
1,007 Posts
Welcome onboard ManicMuppet, hope you'll enjoy your time here. So years of painting experience, I'd love to see some pictures if you'd happen to have a few around :wink:

·
Registered
27 Posts
I like hazing.... abuse is a bit of a turn on for me really :twisted: ..... joking :oops: ! Just thought that I'd add that all of these yahoos are also funny as hell so it makes things interesting.

~False

·
Registered
821 Posts
FalseEmperor said:
I like hazing.... abuse is a bit of a turn on for me really :twisted: ..... joking :oops: ! Just thought that I'd add that all of these yahoos are also funny as hell so it makes things interesting.

~False
>> Nowt wrong wi a little beating to get the juices flowing!!! :twisted:

·
Registered
821 Posts
>> Awwww! Always someone spoiling my fun :( . Just a little beating?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts