Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,976 Posts
When I first saw it yesterday, I saw blue and dark grey.

Today in this thread I see white and gold.

Both times I haven't cared. It's a mind illusion thing, there's loads of these on the internet and this isn't really an impressive one.

·
Registered
6,323 Posts
Yeah, I woke up not giving a damn again. The company makes a blue and black dress, and the lighting in the picture is fooling people into seeing colours that aren't there.

My eyes worked the way they should and I am pleased with that....that is all.

Just saw a swedish voting where 50% said white/gold whilst 41% said blue black.
Did the missing 9% not give a fuck and carry on with their day after being asked? :laugh:

·
The Emperor Protects
5,262 Posts
Ahhh many arguements over this yesterday. When I first saw it upon waking up, it was blue and gold/bronze. Then after a shower and some food and being fully awake. black and blue. Never once seen it s white.

·
Premium Member
12,830 Posts
Everyone that I have talked to (including this thread) that has glasses or corrective surgery has said yellow/gold. I'm still waiting on someone with 20/20 vision to say anything but blue/black.

Honestly, I didn't care at all until I came up with this half assed theory and now I only care about seeing if it's right....for maybe 24 more hours.
Hi.

It's still white and gold.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
6,323 Posts
Son of Horus beat you to it, @Vaz. You read the posts in between that one and where we are, yeah?

Your eyes are still letting the lighting fool you.

·
The Emperor Protects
5,262 Posts
In every version of the picture I've seen, even the washed out ones. It's still blue, the black can become more gold, but the blue is never anything other than that. Just can't see white.

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
Yeah, I woke up not giving a damn again. The company makes a blue and black dress, and the lighting in the picture is fooling people into seeing colours that aren't there.

My eyes worked the way they should and I am pleased with that....that is all.

Did the missing 9% not give a fuck and carry on with their day after being asked? :laugh:

They voted "other combination"

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
When I first scrolled passed it on my facebook feed it was blue and black. I didn't take a good look at it until I scrolled back up to check it out. At that point it was gold and white and hasn't been anything but gold and white since.

·
Premium Member
12,830 Posts

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
When I first saw the dress, I thought "hmm, I don't really care."
then I saw it again and it dawned on me that "I really don't give a frell."

·
Premium Member
1,592 Posts
saw it as white and gold then read the entire thread went back, light blue and gold looked away 30 seconds, light blue and black. When ever i look back light blue and gold, eyes adjust light blue and black, going to check again in 24 hours

21 - 40 of 41 Posts