Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Right, At present I have at least a 6000 point Homebrew chapter. But i have wanted to start a Raven Guard force. Now what i want to know is if i should continue building my homebrew chapter or build a Raven Guard one?

Thanks for any replies :victory:

EDIT: option three Imperial Guard army.

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
well its upto you really, would you be willing to repaint everything or start a new force from scratch
what is your homebrew chapter? is it a raven guard successor chapter, if it is and if in your fluff it uses the same kind of tactics then id say stick with it,

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nah its a completely different gene line. and it would be from scratch.

Infact i'm going to add option three now: Start an imperial Guard army.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Aye, those vets look stunning. and yes i have painted ALL 6000 points so yeah...

the problem is that i want something to go alongside my army. I.E imperial guard or Raven Guard.

·
Registered
4,166 Posts
Raven Guard is fun to paint, but if you've got 6k of marines, go with the Guard. Gives a change of tactics.

·
Registered
246 Posts
The Raven Guard got some really neat models from Forgeworld recently, and well, they're neat. Also the I.G. is a great option, specially if you already have marines.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Then it's decided! Guard it is!

Funny thing though, I have about 7-8 Guardsmen from 2nd (i think) edition :laugh:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts