Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I find myself reading Warriors of Ultramar for the third time, just because I enjoy reading about desparate warriors fighting off a bazillion Tyranids.

Can anyone spare me yet another read through this book by suggesting another work that deals with a Tyranid invasion?

·
Registered
66 Posts
Gav Thorp's books Kage and Last Chancers deals with some Tyranids. I think in Grey Hunters the Wolves encounter some Tyranids.

Ciaphas Cain novels.

·
Registered
948 Posts
...Genestealers are tyranids...

·
Registered
25 Posts
Kill Squad - A Deathwatch Omnibus,

"In Warrior Brood, a Deathwatch killteam must fight side-by-side with the shamed Mantis Warriors chapter against an insidious tyranid horde in a race against the clock to recover a top secret weapon from a mysterious research facility.

In Warrior Coven, the Deathwatch find themselves as unwilling allies of the enigmatic eldar to help fulfill an ancient pact and prevent an eternal evil from being unleashed on the universe. "

Warrior Brood is full of Tyranid's.:)

·
Bane of Empires
5,131 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,028 Posts
However, its written by C.S Goto... :wacko:
Though I don't care for him, or most of his works, the Deathwatch series is the best one he wrote. Warrior Brood was quite good, Warrior Coven as well though the Eldar portrayal makes me wish that BL had let Gav Thorpe write about Eldar a long time ago... so that there would be a damn standard.

Also I just read that Fall of Malvolion, its really good. The Tyranids seem unstoppable, even the Angels of Death cannot hold back the unending swarm.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts