Votes: 42 36.5%
Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Then again the high elves are a bunch of parinoid people obsest with teritory
And the dark elves are a bunch of blood drinking antagonizer.

·
Registered
736 Posts
How are the wood elves not the worst they are a bunch of over protective enviermentilists - If you talk to trees 9 times out of 10 you are crazy the other one time you are really really drunk!
ah! but if you are out of breath and talk to a tree which you then discover is plastic you are Mark Wahlberg!

·
Registered
393 Posts
As a fervent High Elf commander, I totally despise the Druchii. Not only did they sink many of the lands of fair Ulthuan, they are also more worse than the followers of Slaanesh and that is saying something. Glory to Ulthuan, Death to the Dark kindreds

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
It warms my heart to see even Elf players detesting elves :cray::)

·
Registered
121 Posts
ah... you guys are just jealous... not only are elves the best fighters EVER (see Black guard w/ standard of Hag Graef), but we are the longest lived, the best looking, and have the best AND coolest magic.

oh and we're the best at fighting did i mention? :biggrin:

·
WFB Moderator
8,248 Posts
UM.. actually I think I would grant all those to chaos actually. Khornate daemons are the 'best' fighters, daemons are immortal, slanesh's followers are meant to be the most beautiful (even when they rip your head off) and coolest magic has to go to eith DoC or WoC slanesh/tzeentch lores.

Daemons not being cool is not one of the many reasons I dont want to collect them :p

·
Registered
232 Posts
After falling out with my dark elves going back to my dusty tomb kings, too many people picked up DE seeing as they were cheesy and I enjoy playing unpopular armies, I can say that thye are so annoying t play against now!! The ASF thing with HE has never bother by tomb kings seeing as we are slower than most armies anyway. WE arent too bad for me seeing a my archers hit them anyway regardless of them being cowards and hiding in woods.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Was it not the sons of Asuryan who owned your Chaos-worshipping butts and at least our siege weapons won't blow us to bits or take ages to load up by a fledgling crew. The Humans should be grateful that Teclis taught them magic.

·
Premium Member
12,830 Posts
UM.. actually I think I would grant all those to chaos actually. Khornate daemons are the 'best' fighters, daemons are immortal, slanesh's followers are meant to be the most beautiful (even when they rip your head off) and coolest magic has to go to eith DoC or WoC slanesh/tzeentch lores.
Actually, Skaven Lores - still, point still stands =D

Daemons not being cool is not one of the many reasons I dont want to collect them :p
Give them bapes and chrome rims and you'll love them.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
Skaven lores? They are nice, but Id much rather have WoC Tzeentch or DoC Tzeentch, all those Gateways and Firestorms...

I love High Elves, the fluff from the battle of.... Uhm.. '' Vortex island place '' were Dragons bloted out the sun is just awesome. Dark Elves just seem seem like jerks that got pulled into this stalemate `cos Malekith couldn`t get his own way and are too scared to say to his face that hes a ****. LOL!

Lets consider this from a fluff perspective. As fluff owns all. High Elves rock. They are the most powerful magic users in the world, short of the First - Third Gen Slann, Chaos Gods and Uber Lords of Change, Kairos for example. They are more apt at magic then Dark Elves and mages are more numerous than sorcerers. See Teclis owning Malekith pg 33, paragraph 4 lines 1-5. Morathi? well considering how Teclis is a childrens entertainer compared to Caledor Dragontamer and yet owned her precious son, then were good enough to say shed get her arse kicked too. Fighting - See Star Dragon, Black Guard are not perticularily numerous, and Asuryan`s ( the greatest Elven God ) chosen, then fluffwise, Phoenix Guard would own them. And Hydra. Owns pretty hard, but once more see Star Dragon. Whose hottest? DE are ... sweet jesus.. DE are...

Did I just reveal that Im a big HE Fan?
( Oh and I await the counter-onslaught by a Druchii player :p)

·
Premium Member
12,830 Posts
I like how people think that those of Naggaroth were completely and utterly weak as hell who just submitted to Malekiths Will.

The fact that Naggaroth and Malekith himself had been the greatest warriors in the defence of Ulthuan keeping Chrace and the south west safe from the Daemons, means completely very little. And then when your Prince is refused from the throne after all he had done, you would feel pissed off.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
True, he would be pissed of, but during the daemonic wars after the polar gates collapsed Daemons could enter the mortal realm wherever they pleased, so they could attack Ulthuan from any angle, or even tear reality apart in the island itself, how do you think Kairos and his massive daemon host managed to get to the isle of the dead? Personnaly the only reason why the High Elf book says how the followers of Malekith were '' veterans of the daemon wars '' is to make the civil war sound not one sided, with the Asur having Dragons, powerful Archmages, Pheonix guard and the like...

Onto that it was Caledor Dragontamer that won the war eventually, creating the vortex and repairing the Waystones before.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Cue the onslaught from ANOTHER Druchii!:biggrin:

D.E are better... end of...

Assassins, so awesomely cool they dont need explanation...
Hydras, so awesomely funny they dont need explanation...
Black Horror... need i say more?
Black guard w/ banner of Hag Graef... kill you...fast
Cold Ones...so awesomely thick (in both skin & skull :laugh:), they dont need explanation...
oh... and one last thing...MANTiCORES!!!!!! RAWRRR!

problem is we're led by an idiot king...*tut tut*, should'a used Blitzkrieg tactics against the H.E... but didnt

also, check the poll...H.E are the most hated species of elves... followed by D.E... followed by W.E

W.E are great!, they have Splinter-cells for Waywatchers!
stilll at least its fun to raid ya eh?

also, for the record...D.E assassins are better than Skaven ones to all you overgrown rat-men...:p

·
Premium Member
12,830 Posts
how do you think Kairos and his massive daemon host managed to get to the isle of the dead?
That fucks with all existing canon. Basically, you could wipe your arse after a particularly runny shit, and it would still read better for fluff.

Personnaly the only reason why the High Elf book says how the followers of Malekith were '' veterans of the daemon wars '' is to make the civil war sound not one sided, with the Asur having Dragons, powerful Archmages, Pheonix guard and the like...
The Elves of Naggaroth had their own dragons, Powerful Archmages were countered by the Sorceress using Chaos and Daemon Imbued Magics, Phoenix Guard were countered by the Black Guard, which were created in their image.

Onto that it was Caledor Dragontamer that won the war eventually, creating the vortex and repairing the Waystones before.
That was the first war. We're talking about the second one ;)

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
Cue the onslaught from ANOTHER Druchii!
Well, my friend, this is your Griffon gate:laugh:, just like any Druchii general you bring all manner of foul beasts to our shores, but when we actually get our arses into gear you get owned.

Assassins? What have they ever done of much importance? They`ve failed to kill nearly every Phoenix King, getting owned by Swordmasters and White lions everytime except Aethis, but no ones talks about him...

Hydras? best not go there, especially the under-priced argument (LOL), cue Prince with Dragon Armour on Star Dragon. ( Though you could take the dragon away, stick him on foot and im sure I could come up with a devasting anti-hydra combo )

Black Guard? true.

Manticore? true.

Cold ones? true, though White Lions own them.

Raiding is fun, and Skaven assassins are not in the same league fluff-wise :taunt:

·
Premium Member
12,830 Posts
Try fighting Death Master Snikch versus Shadowblade.

Both Strike at the same time.

S7 Killing Blow, 4 Attacks, Hits on 3's, when dies, causes a S3 hit against a S4 Model and a 4+ Ward Save.

S4, 6 Attacks, hits on a 4+, Armour Piercing D3 Wounds. AWESOME.

Bye Bye Assassins.

Yes, yes fluff wise and all that... But last time I checked it wasn't a Dark Elf who killed Valten, didn't kill a Warlord AND his entire Stormvermin Bodyguard, killed the Arch Wizard of the Celestial Order, taking the head of a Dwarven King's Brother, destroying the Imperial Navy, destroying the prototype Dwarven Iron Dragon, killed 3/4 of the Tzarina of Kislev war council, AND setting fire to Lothern.

In the meantime, Shadowblade (in his far longer life), he has killed the crew of one Elven Warship, and killed a couple of other Dark Elf Assassins. The only story he has been present in has seen him fought off by a blind elf.

Oh, and let's not start on the Equipment, eh? =D

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
Omg, Im getting attacked on all fronts by Druchii players!

The Elves of Naggaroth had their own dragons, Powerful Archmages were countered by the Sorceress using Chaos and Daemon Imbued Magics, Phoenix Guard were countered by the Black Guard, which were created in their image.
You know what? This is probably the stage were I shut the fuck up, but I havent had a good fluff argument for ages so what the hell, Il fight you to a stalemate:laugh:

Okies, for starters Dark Elves dont have as many Dragons as High Elves do, the ratio may have been more balanced the further we go back, but the fact remains never the less. Sorceress* did use Chaos and Daemon imbued magics, because, you could argue they couldn`t compete with the power of their good cousins. Black guard are probably subjected to harder training than Phoenix guard, but lets not forget that Phoenix guard are pretty much best mates with Asuryan ( Although that bull*** in the DoC book about them getting owned by N`Kari is a joke.. ) Also, lets put our differences aside and agree that Black Guard are just wtf, I personnaly have no problem with them ( Although I wonder if edd, has any?:laugh:) but still, the guy that wrote the book pretty much went to town with these guys.

As for the assassin battle? who knows? my money is one Shadowblade. Hes an Elf, chosen of Khaine and all that.

That was the first war. We're talking about the second one ;)
And who won that?:p

41 - 60 of 72 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.