Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, first off, my name is Tommi and I play 40K...I quit the whole fantasy thing when it got too regiment based and they decided orcs couldn't sport crossbows...LOL...so I stuck with my Space Pups...I have a great company worth...around 10k in points give or take and am currently upgrading and selectively weening out the deadheads...Game well and Game happy and praise the Emporer for his fore knoweledge...Russ will triumph...Hooah

·
Registered
17 Posts
Same Armies

My best friend plays 40K and he too plays Orks as well as Space Wolves. What do you think of the codex you have for your wolves/lack there of? Also, do you play the wulfen?

·
Registered
150 Posts
Wolfpack?!

Dear God, there is more of the old crowd here than I thought..

I know wolfpack, and it'll be a while before he logs on again. Internet issues, but he raids my intertnet routinely... He is a modeler and painter of surpassing might, and he's nearig on 3 Great Co.'s now (denying it, but he's building a 3rd Wolf Lord!!!)

·
Registered
212 Posts
Welcome brother! It's good to know that there's yet another wolf out there.

·
Registered
821 Posts
>> Outstanding, another Wolves player. Welcome to Heresy mate. Peeps are knowledgable and helpful.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Hmm, there's no sense in so many wolf players here... As none have turned to heresy...

Just a thought that came to me.

·
Registered
212 Posts
I do know some fluff, as I cannot write it very well... Thanks.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts