Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Herald of The Warp
2,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In case you missed it, the ultimate 40k Chaos Collection is now up for pre-order. Limited to 500 copies worldwide, you will have be fast to get your copy!

It contains:

Four volumes, all fitting snugly inside a weighty, heavy duty, matte black box. The box itself is emblazoned with two Chaos icons on the front and back, only by opening the magnetic seal will you reveal the true nature of the contents.

In the box you will find:
- Codex: Chaos Space Marines
- Codex: Chaos Daemons
- Black Legion A Codex: Chaos Space Marine Supplement (available for the first time in print)
- An art folio containing three collectible prints of the artwork from the original book covers

Have I ordered my copy? Hell yes!

·
Apathetic Megalomaniac
456 Posts
Eh, if I were to buy a chaos related collection, it would be the one they release after doing the God-specific supplements.

Actually, even then I would never pay $300 for a few spiffy rulebooks.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
All well and good but i am still waiting for some fucking plastic T-Sons, Noise Marines and Plague Marines and frakking plastic Havocs. It is all nicey, nicey but a pig with lipstick is still a pig.

Come on GW get those fragging units out already.

·
Premium Member
12,830 Posts

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
Not something I'm interested in.

Am curious to know what GW reckons the life time of these books is.

Too early to start talking about 7th Ed. Chaos? Will that book suck as well?

·
I am Alpharius.
8,375 Posts
I‘d be really pissed if I had bought the original Collectors editions only to a year later find the even more exclusive Collectors Edition - Now with an exclusive four piece Chaos puzzle.

·
Registered
350 Posts
I would buy some of there collectors stuff if it wasn't so expensive. They really should start making discounts and special offers for some of their apocalypse bundles and other limited time only items.

·
nice boy, daft though !
10,212 Posts
I would buy some of there collectors stuff if it wasn't so expensive. They really should start making discounts and special offers for some of their apocalypse bundles and other limited time only items.
well firstly you dont reduce the price of exclusive collectors stuff, that totally defeats the point of it, and they have discounted a load of stuff currently on sale including bundled models .

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts