Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Jozzak rolled out of bed and landed with a thud as he hit the ships hard floor he stood up just in time to hear the announcement for him to report to the Dawns Blade. He quickly grabed his laspistol and holsted it before runing out the door. He spoted Face an old friend and quickly walked up behind him and gave him a good bump. "Sorry mate, Jackson you bastard i didnt know you where on this ship." Face said as he patted Jozzak on the shoulder and continued walking. "Would you belive me if i said it wasnt me?" Jozzak asked following face.

· Registered
6 Posts
As Jozzak walked off the shuttle he checked his laspistol and noticed he forgot to grab his chainsword.
"Shit that was a good chainsword" he said as he started to walk in a random direction hoping to find a chainsword vendor or the Bleeding rose bar. As he walked he spotted a man that looked like he did something important Jozzak started to slowly walk up to the man hopeing that he would know somthing about this city.
"Hey mate you wouldent know where the Bleeding Rose bar is would ya?" he said to the man

· Registered
6 Posts
As Jozzak walked in he saw Aleron walk into the back room and close the door behind him "contact? yep thats got to be the contact" Jozzak said to himself as he slowly walked over to the door he noticed a few other passengers from the shuttle and guessed they were acolytes like him. As he approched the door he hesitated.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.